I choose this hotel on trip advisor as the LKF hotel recommended by office was too expensive for my business allowance. I wasn't disappointed with my choice.
When checking in they upgraded me to an executive room without asking. I also got free wifi/ internet which is always most welcome. The internet worked well and was super fast.
The hotel is in a great location, they offer great service, great rooms with fantastic views of the city, good shower/bathroom and most important a good night's sleep. What more could you ask for?. Well the only addition would be some kind of breakfast. I recently stayed in a hotel in Australia where they had the idea of Brekfast on the go for business people. This consisted of a small pack of cereal, milk, a breakfast pastry, fruit and a fruit juice. All for around 15 Austrailian dollars. I think an addition this that would add a finishing touch to this hotel.
There is plenty to eat and drink around the hotel and it is all very cheap!. The streets feel very safe late at night.
Will certainly be staying there again next time I am in Hong Kong!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The address says it all. Located on one of Central's liveliest, most historic thoroughfare, mere steps away from Hong Kong finance centre and high-end shopping and entertainment nucleus, Butterfly on Wellington is a magnet for those looking for a classic boutique hotel experience in the heart of it all. From designer boutiques at the Landmark and the ifc, the nightlife of Soho and Lan Kwai Fong to the art and heritage profusion along Hollywood Road and the Central Escalator, everything you need to keep your finger on the big city pulse is right here on your doorstep. To fulfill travellers' need for seamless, connected travel experience, the hotel now offers "4G Pocket WiFi Device" to keep your life in sync! Bring WiFi with you around town and stay in touch with the mobile hotspot (unlimited local data) that instantly connects your devices (up to 5 smartphones, tablets or other wireless portable devices) to the Internet anywhere the coverage is available. Straightforward and effortless - this is how travel should be! Radiating intimate old world charms that captivate the essence of Chinese elegance and complement its historic surrounding, the 80-room hotel combine contemporary décor with branded amenities, free Wi-Fi, 24-hour front desk and sophisticated technology to create a perfect environment dedicated to both leisure and business travellers. Think device friendly docking station, or even a free smartphone, offering unlimited local calls and 3G data, a city guide as well as all sorts of interesting info and features. Given all the helpful tools, getting to know the neighbourhood's diverse fabric of life is easy! But before you step outside, be sure to consult our 'Local Ambassadors" who might just have a story or two for you. How well connected are we? - 8-minute walk to the Central MTR subway station. -10-minute taxi ride to the Airport Express Hong Kong Station for direct train connection to Hong Kong International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Ctrip TA and Southall Travel so you can book your Butterfly on Wellington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Butterfly On Wellington Hotel Hong Kong
- Butterfly On Wellington Hong Kong