“comfortable environement, friendly staff”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Hong Kong
Ovolo Sheung Wan (Serviced Apartment)
Ranked #150 of 717 Hotels in Hong Kong
Los Angeles, California
“comfortable environement, friendly staff”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

I stayed at this serviced apartment few months for about 3 months. Very convenience location within 10 minutes walking distant to the subway station and Soho area. the staff here are very friendly and help me out a lot during my stay.......

i would recommend this apartment to all my friends and families.Thumb up!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank squarebread1222

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
  • Korean first
Hong Kong, null, Hong Kong
Reviewed 19 March 2013

My partner and I stayed for 6 weeks in this place pay by the company. Also it was free for it, from the price it cost and the picture on the net we expected a better quality of service. we had an appartement on the top floor. From day one the lights in the kitchen went on and off sometimes and we had to switch it off and on again. The kitchen windows couldn't close properly and a leakage started form the bathroom, the water started to invade the whole bathroom and the bedroom. The staff was very professionnal and moved us to another, ... then another. They were very helpful and the cleaning staff was doing a amazingly good job. I just felt the quality of the materials used and of the work is really not up to the standard you might expect for an appartment like that.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
8 Thank Samuel B
ovolo2home, Manager at Ovolo Sheung Wan (Serviced Apartment), responded to this review, 25 March 2013
Dear Sam B,

Thank you for staying at Ovolo 222 and for sharing your experience online. We went over your feedback as a team and are really sorry that your stay with us was not up to our normal standard.

The leaks were truly an unfortunate occurrence we all dealt with in the building together. We really appreciate the notes you made about our service during this difficult time, especially the housekeeping compliment. Thank you. Please know that we have since fixed it up and are now consulting our contractors to further bolster the quality of our foundations.

On behalf of the team I want to express what a privilege it was to serve you at Ovolo 222 Hollywood Road. Things didn’t go to plan this time but we’d very much look forward to welcoming you back the next time you visit.

Best Regards,
Cathy Wong
Senior Residence Manager
Reviewed 8 November 2012 via mobile

I really want to find a nice service apartment in HK, looked on Internet for a long time. finally I found Ovolo in Sheung Wan. what I want to say is, this is place is awesome!!!!
I stayed in middle floor so I can have nice view from my room. SHEUNG Wan is a artist place, many art shops around, some nice bars, chinese and western restaurant mmmmm.
okay I hv to speak about inside the room. free snacks, update newspaper everyday. big apple tv. with Now chanel. so I can watch movies and football match!! oh yes The Bose speakers are amazing!!!!
The best things is the have the light effect in the bedroom, so I can change different color that I want xx
kitchen. bathroom. every place is super clean!!!!!!!!!!
I really really love it!!!! thanks ovolo gave me a awesome time!!

• Stayed November 2012
5 Thank Nicoleeeeeeeeee
Monte-Carlo, Monaco
Reviewed 8 November 2012

I stayed in Ovolo's new Hotel's on two trips to HK while on business and with family, and decided to extend my trip and stay in their serviced apartment on Hollywood Road. Mate, simply awesome once again. I was at home in a very modern room, no noise, excellent location, funky area, very impressive room and modern facility, room had everything, I travel a lot .... best serviced apartment ever! Great management team behind this Hotel.

Only two rooms per floor, very clean very tidy, very very modern.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank Paul_Keung
Hong Kong, China
Reviewed 12 October 2012

I stayed here for 3 months and I was happy with the stay. The staff is really nice and helpful. They cared about the customer and served the customer the best. Besides, the room is cool with a good design. Good spacing in bedroom and the bathroom is cool. The kitchen is small but everything we need is in there. There is Apple TV and Wii to provide which is really nice. And it is not too far away from MTR station which is convenient. I would definitely stay in there again.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Andy C
Scotland, Connecticut
Reviewed 24 February 2012

The location is convenient, the environment is good and the staff is all nice and helpful.

This made my trip to Hong Kong felt like at my hometown. I will stay here again when I visit Hong Kong next time.

Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
4 Thank Brown S
Hong Kong, China
Reviewed 15 February 2012

This is my second time in this place, the first time was 3 years ago and actually i really like it, that's why I decide to stay again this time, but I find out that they change the Managment and the name as well, they improve the design and decoration, they make it so nice that actually make me feel like home, good space, cozy and in a good location, with a friendly, helpful and professional staff.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business