The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong
    Great 4.5/5
    Haohua Hotel(Hong Kong)
      Lucky House(Hong Kong)
      Average 3/5
        Jiun Long Hotel(Hong Kong)
          3,601 results
          All reviewsozone barthe club loungeladies and gentlementallest hotelhighest bar in the worldtin lung heenanna lopezelements mallvictoria harbour viewclub managerguest relationsspecial thankskowloon stationswimming poolfront office managercorner suiteamazing hotel
          FilterAll languages
          Reviewed 12 December 2012

I have to say this is one of the best hotel I have ever stayed. It is all about the view.
          My room was on the 108th floor, harbor island view was exquisite especially at night.
          I can't ask more. Swimming pool on 118th floor was also very nice. We almost had it all for ourselves.
          At night we went to Ozone bar located on 118floor. Again the view is breathtaking.
          Breakfast at Tosca was nice. You can enjoy the harbor view while you are having breakfast. However could not make reservation at the Chinese restaurant. Will try again next time.
          You don't need taxi to get around. Matro is right at downstairs and high end shops. One stop will take you to 中环. Very convenient.
          Defiantly will come back again.

• Stayed: December 2012
          Reviewed 12 December 2012

My husband and I spent a weekend at the Ritz in early December. The view from our room on the 112th floor was simply breathtaking. It is by far the nicest view we had seen all over the world.
          This was our first stay at a Ritz, so we cannot really compare it with any other hotels of this chain, but I can tell you that the service was perfect. From the moment I checked in, the staff made me feel welcome. I read some previous reviews referring to unwelcoming staff; well, they probably either have all been fired or were off the weekend we were there. Everybody was smiling, helpful and super polite.
          Our room was nice and comfortable. I particularly enjoyed the window seat to admire the view. And the Nespresso coffee machine. And the TV in the bathroom.
          Breakfast at the Tosca is also quite nice, especially if you can get a table in front of the window. That was probably the highlight of our weekend. The buffet selection is interesting if you eat a lot at breakfast.
          The pool and jacuzzi was the perfect way to relax after a long day visiting Hong Kong. We went around 21h and we almost had the entire place to ourselves. Quite cool.
          The only thing that could make the Ritz more attractive would be if it was located in a more vibrant area like where the Peninsula is located. I like to be able to walk to the center. Right now, there are a lot of roadworks around the hotel and it is impossible to walk anywhere, and the hotel is far from everything. But other than that, 5 stars.

Reviewed 9 December 2012

The service in this hotel is incredible, best I have had in anywhere in the world. From the minute I was picked up in the hotel limousine I was made to feel like a valued guest, no request was a problem from this team. View from the 115th floor was stunning. Rooms are beautiful and very clean. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
          Reviewed 5 December 2012

Had a happy friday at Ritz-Carlton which should be the newest luxurious hotel in HK for celebrating birthday for my husband. Nice phone service when I made reservation beforehead. Big surprise to us for upgrading room from a harbourview suite to presendential suite when I checked in. Director of rooms operation Jackie and front dest manager Aven were so nice and helpful for booking table at restaurant and upgrading us the spa treatment in a couple room. Most of the staff are cheerful, helpful and polite. We both had a happy and romantic weekend there.

Room Tip: It's good to let the hotel know if you have any occasion or celebration at this hotel.
          1  Thank Jo L
          Reviewed 4 December 2012

We stayed at the the RC Hong Kong two days after the hotel first opened in April 2011 and it easily became my favorite hotel The service is the best that I've experienced and there are so many WOW factors.

1. ICC buildling is beautiful. There is a subway station, grocery store, upscale shopping, and nice restaurants at the bottom.

2. From the moment we entered through the doors, the reception was masterfully orchestrated. The staff quickly guided us to the elevators and directed us to the club lounge on the 116th floor for check in. We never had to wait in line and everyone knew who we were and where we had to be.

3. The club lounge was the best hotel lounge I've ever encountered. Since the hotel was not in full operation or occupancy at the time of our stay, we were told there were less than 10 guests staying in a club room and using the club lounge. Regardless, the lounge had enough food to cater for a large wedding banquet. There was a chef waiting to cook whatever you requested, delicious Chinese and continental food waiting to be devoured whenever we stopped by unlike other hotel lounges that offer cheese/crackers, cookies, snack mix and hors d'oeuvres at certain hours. If you miss the time, you pretty much lose out on one of the perks of staying in a club room. The wines and champagne (Billecart-Salmon) were UNBELIEVABLE. My husband and I stopped by for a glass of champagne each time we left the hotel and on our way back to our room.

4. Herve was the club lounge manager during our stay and he was amazing. He helped us during check in and check out. Each time we stopped by the lounge (which was quite often thanks to the champagne), he took time to greet us and to ask how we had enjoyed our day. I have never encountered such a hospitable manager. We even purchased a Ritz-Carlton stuffed lion from the gift shop and named him Herve.

5. We had a club junior suite on the 115 floor with breathtaking views of Hong Kong. We were the first guests to stay in the room and it was pure luxury.

1  Thank FIFItheWorldTraveler