The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong
The Peninsula Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$730
US$642
The Peninsula
  • Pool
The Royal Garden(Hong Kong)
US$219
US$164
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$271
US$233
US$333
US$273
US$631
US$418
Trip.com
  • Restaurant
Metropark Hotel Kowloon(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$86
Trip.com
Hotel ICON(Hong Kong)
US$315
US$214
Hotel ICON Official Website
  • Pool
The Langham, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$319
US$266
Agoda.com
US$227
US$186
US$189
Travelocity
3,605 results
All reviewsozone barthe club loungeladies and gentlementallest hotelhighest bar in the worldtin lung heenanna lopezelements mallvictoria harbour viewclub managerguest relationsspecial thankskowloon stationswimming poolfront office managercorner suiteamazing hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 May 2013

Stayed here for one night as part of a 36 hour layover in HK. The hotel is very easy to get to from the airport and in a convenient spot for exploring the city. Our room was on 117 and view was amazing...when it wasn't fogged over. If you stay here make sure to swimming on the 118th floor for a once in a lifetime experience.
I think the hotel in general was exactly what you'd expect from a Ritz; great service/staff, beautiful lobby and rooms, immaculately clean, and a delightful sense of superiority without being stuffy that only comes from best hotels.
We did have the breakfast one morning which was pricey (~$40 a person if I remember correctly) but also quite delicious and came with a fabulous view. I'd usually advise to skip something like that it but ill make an exception in this case.

Room Tip: Pretty sure they all have a good view.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 May 2013

My wife and I recently stayed at the Ritz-Carlton Hong Kong for three nights as part of a round-the-world honeymoon trip. First off, I want to start by saying this hotel and it's staff are fantastic. My wife and I have stayed at many fine hotels around the world, and this hotel ranks in the top two. It is without doubt the best hotel we could have chosen in HK.

A special mention goes to the staff, particularly Jackie Hoo and Lochlan Cheng who went out of their way to make our trip memorable and fantastic in every way. I can't say enough good things about them and this wonderful hotel property.

Another specific point about the location. We personally loved the location of this hotel. It's on the top 20 floors of the ICC tower in a newer area of Kowloon, directly connected to the Elements Mall and the Kowloon MTR/Airport Express Station. There are many nice eateries in the mall, which are reasonably priced. Additionally, it's only a $7 USD cab ride to TST where there are more options, or about $11 to Central. Alternatively, you can take the MTR to Hong Kong station, which is connected to Centra via tunnel. The views from this hotel are amazing. I highly recommend the Grand Deluxe room, which is on the corner and has a 270 degree view of the Hong Kong skyline. Some days you will be in the clouds, especially in summer, but when the clouds part, the view is breathtaking.

The pool and spa facilities are also excellent. I can't remember the name of the attendant that was working on May 15th, but he was fantastic. There's even an outdoor hot tub where you can sit and look at the skyline from the 118th floor. Impressive!

We also liked having access to the Club Lounge. It was extremely convenient for breakfast and other meals/snacks throughout the day. We would recommend getting a room with club access if possible.

Pros and cons of this property are as follows...

PROS:
- Staff
- Service
- Pool / Spa
- Location
- Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Club Lounge
- Amazing Views

CONS:
There really are not any negative things to say about this hotel, however, if I had to mention two minor things, they would be as follows...
- On the weekends (when there are a lot of visitors) the elevators from the 9th Floor to the 103rd Floor can have a short wait. There is nothing the hotel can do about this, it's just a little annoying if you're in a hurry to get somewhere. With that said, this is a very small thing...
- We felt the drinks prices at Ozone (the bar on the 118th Floor) were a little excessive. I didn't mind paying $18 USD for a cocktail (normal for a bar or this type) but I felt that $15+ USD for a Diet Coke was excessive. Soft drinks should be a nominal charge (like $5 USD or less). With that said, the Ozone bar may be under separate management from the hotel (it does have a separate entrance) so I'm not sure how much control they have over this. This would be something that could be a simple fix for the management of this bar, and hopefully it will be fixed before our next visit. Again, in the grand scheme of things, this was a very small thing, and frankly we had a better view from our room and the club lounge anyway, although the ambience and decor of the bar was very nice :)

Overall, I would not hesitate to recommend this property to anyone visiting HK. We loved the location, the service, the view from our room, and the staff. It was an exception experience. Once again, particular thanks go to Jackie Hoo, Lochlan Cheng, and the GM, Mr. Pierre.

Room Tip: Pay the extra for a grand deluxe club room, although all the rooms are nice.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 May 2013

Stayed at the Ritz last March 2013 with my boyfriend. Ritz Carlton anywhere is always luxury which we felt in staying here. Staff are very professional. Interior of the hotel is superb. One thing disappointing at the check in was that the gentleman didn't offer a rooming for us but was escorted to the lift. I noticed it was not very busy and they had staff in their lobby area. I'm saying this because I'm aware that other Ritz Carlton's property do offer rooming like in Singapore.

Swimming pool was ok and really has nice view if it's not foggy. Breakfast buffet was large and it was our first time to have breakfast in a really high floor(talking about over 100 floors!) with a view which was amazing. The only downfall was it was very foggy specially in the morning. Maybe because of the time we've stayed which was March and was still a bit chilly. We didn't see much view of the island which was quite disappointing. It depends on your luck if it is not foggy. Very lucky that on our first breakfast we had a window seat for breakfast or else it was very hard to get one.

It was also quite a trouble for the location as it is secluded from the main Kowloon area and Hong Kong island of course. We always took a cab to go around Kowloon and get off at the ferry terminal if we wanted to go at Hong Kong island.

All in all, we have fully enjoyed our stay here and if had the chance to come back, we will, just hoping it's not foggy. :)

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank swiss0723
Reviewed 21 May 2013

The ritz carlton hong kong is the highest hotel in hong kong .Getting a birthday dinner at cafe 103 is an unforgettable memory I never had !!!thanks all cafe 103 staff ,they are really nice . Above average food,services ,view!!!!

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 18 May 2013

Amazing hotel. The rooms are immaculate, the staff is excellent, and the views are very nice. A few times I couldn't see the city or harbor because my room was literally in the clouds. Best hotel I've stayed at and for business, the facilities are very very nice.

Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business