“Hotel with unsurpassed service in hongkong ! Number 1”

The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong
Ranked #2 of 723 Hotels in Hong Kong
Reviewed 19 August 2013

The second time I came in hongkong, I try to choose this hotel because the hotel has the highest floor in hongkong.
The first time I booked this hotel before I see it and believe it's a very nice hotel and very pleasant stay there.
I finally booked this hotel, I was picked by the hotel using the mercedes benz S-350 with a free service of the hotel.
arrival at the hotel I was greeted by Mr. Bonaventura Fajar Putranto was in fact a Front Office Manager, the Indonesian and with Mr.Declan Chua who takes care of all my needs and affairs and was ushered straight to my room.
when it comes back to the room is available drink fresh juice and pastries in the room my room., unfortunately I do not like pineapple and guava juice. I prefer mango juice, apples and oranges.
what a surprise it turned out I was in the hotel business card String together with gold and colored paper notes with my name, very good indeed.
every day every breakfast every afternoon met with Mr.Declan always, Ms. Elise, very good and they always help me with my mind and my favorite drink.
Mr. Bonaventura Fajar Putranto is a very nice person to me he is willing to help me travel in hongkong provide knowledge and very fun to walk with him.
Regarding the hotel, the rooms are very spacious, clean cold air, every afternoon I have always given chocolate cake and turn down service by Ms. Stella. I really love the treatment she to me. he could really understand all my needs without in order, clean the shoes, giving elephants is very funny. staft of the house keeping only the first response I got was incredible, I could not figure out the Ritz Carlton Hong Kong has a remarkable staff good and perfect as, Mr Declan, Mr, Aven, and Ms.Stella Ms.Elisse.
for the affairs of the bathroom I do not like there are in the toilet and shower
dear tub bathroom is too small in my opinion.
and while riding the elevator from the lobby floor down to the floor 103 bit dizzy every time because it may be too fast through his ride.
to stay on the floor of my room 111 Grand Club Floor so picturesque scenery is very nice during the evening. I will recommend to my friends and relatives later.
I've tries in all the hotel restaurant is very good.
I will be back to stay at the Ritz Carlton Hong Kong me back to hongkong, because they serve us from the heart and the waiters were very kind to me.
try to stay at The Ritz Calton Hong Kong you will really feel the comfort and satisfaction of unsurpassed service.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank agus s

Reviewed 17 August 2013

Consistency is important in delivering good service to customers. I have been to the Ozone Bar on the top floor for a few times, and every time, I received the same great level of service. Not to mention their pleasant and presentable appearances, ladies and gentlemen working there not only provided attentive service to me and my guests, they have shown care and thoughtfulness in meeting my needs and they have far exceeded my expectations. Re-visiting is absolutely a must for me. Lastly, I was so surprised to receive greeting note thanking me for the visit. Feeling treasured is a wonderful experience!!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 August 2013

We went to the 118th floor(the world tallest bar) to celebrate the anniversary of my parents. The view was so amazing up there! The service was excellent, they even made us a special dessert for each of us.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank christineyick
Reviewed 13 August 2013

We stayed at the Ritz Carlton Hong Kong, July 27-31 for a family vacation. This is a 5 star property with an outstanding service staff that is extremely nice, professional that pays attention to every detail. You are escorted to do your check in and then to your room. The rooms have a great size, are clean and have breathtaking views of Victoria Harbour. The views at this hotel are amazing, indeed the best view in Hong Kong.
The interior scents and public areas are indulging. The Lounge and Bar is a place to relax and enjoy the beautiful Hong Kong skyline. The Ozone Bar is chic, the highest bar in the world on the 118th floor where you enjoy music and tapas at the top of the world. Tosca has delicious italian cuisine and great ambiance. The Cafe has a nice buffett.
The swimming pool and the fitness facilities are just incredible.
We enjoyed the Club Lounge at the 116th floor where we received an extraordinary welcome since the first day and a wonderful and personalized service every day. We were always addressed by our names. Jessica Lui, Club Manager was just great.
Mr. Hirohisa Arita, Assistant Front Office Manager and Mr. Anthony Smekens, Assistant Director of Rooms are above and beyond anybody's imagination. They are professional, helpful and willing to please their guests in any possible way. They made sure we had fruit, chocolates and sodas every day in our rooms. Helped us with several bookings, using the house car and any need there was.
Mr. Arita and Mr. Smekens and their teams even arranged at the Library in the Club Lounge a suprise birthday party with cake, Hors d'oeuvres, sodas, balloons and plenty of party pieces for our 10 year old son. My son was very happy and we were really surprised and thankful for this nice gesture, which was really sublime.
Shopping is also amazing at Elements, a big and modern shopping center with all major luxury brands.
I would highly recommend this beautiful hotel. Service is just extraordinary, the staff is really great and the property is beautiful.
Sebastian Pastor and Family

Room Tip: Victoria Harbor View rooms are breathtaking.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank SRPM2013
Reviewed 11 August 2013

Ritz Carlton Hong Kong is a place where indulging all five senses happens the moment you set foot into the space. For international dining and shopping, there is no need to even leave the Elements complex, which covers all major luxury brands and range of cuisines. Indulgence is very much a given at this hotel. If you have never been to Hong Kong, then make the effort to explore the city. In my case, I have been to Hong Kong many times, so I only left the facility for a meeting; the rest of my two and a half day trip was spent in the hotel or inside Elements Mall with no need to go anywhere else since everything I needed and wanted was available by foot.

Tastes: three of us had dinner at Tosca, the two star Michelin restaurant. Pino, the Michelin chef, prepared a different dish for each course for each of us during the six course meal. Each dish was a visual work of art while being an exploration of the mouth for textures and tastes. From the 'chocolate box' to cheese filled ravioli to the amazing selection of fresh rolls, and the attentiveness of the Sommelier and servers, the experience was a total delight. The use of lighting and design touches made the restaurant just feel sexy, like an adult playground.

Upon arrival, there were fresh macaroons on a bed of chocolate pellets waiting in our room: I have never tasted macaroon so fresh and tasty and juicy and soft that I wanted to eat the whole plate! The restaurants are all so popular! Afternoon tea was full in the restaurant one level down from the reception. We popped over to the reception level restaurant to discover we had the option to enjoy a sugar stopping chocolate overdose in a multi level display right a one's table. Was already full from the Club Lounge afternoon tea so had to give it a pass. Will definitely save room for next time and plan for this indulgence!

Touch: swimming in the highest heated pool in the world was sublime (get there early on the morning before the children fill the pool!) the pool is rectangular, about 20m in length and 10 m wide. The water levels high enough so that some of pool loungers are in the water. Overhead is a screen that spans the length of the pool to accompany you with images of clouds and blue sky. At one end is a screen with varying images from white sand beaches to tropical fish. Out towards the window is the view of Hong along from way up top; many of the guests came with their cameras and were taking pictures of the view and to show their friends they had been here. After your swim, you can take a dip inside the indoor jacuzzi or outdoor jacuzzi, depending on your mood. The changing room has neat little pods for changing, the toilets and showers. Of course, the personal touch of the Ritz Carlton service was as friendly and attentive as all Ritz Carlton properties.I sensed the pride of the staff to be working in such a grand property. I did not use the gym, but it is equipped with modern Techno Gym equipment.

Sights: the design of the hotel lobby, corridors, rooms, restaurant, pool, etc. is modern, luxurious, sexy and bold. The views across the water are stunning in the day and dazzling from the top at night. Well designed spaces makes for a visual feast if one isn't so distracted by the dining and shopping!

Sounds: when you are so high up in the air, there is no traffic noises whatsoever which make for a quiet sleep in the middle of such a bustling and busy city. If you feel in the need for some nightlife sounds, just pop up to the 118th floor to hang out at Ozone. From the jade wall to the fantasy like pillars popping through the maze like ceiling, and with the dreamy view of Hong Kong, you could be on a movie set for the latest James Bond scene of beautiful people, glamour and luxury cars parked out front.

Smells: a decadent scent envelopes you in the lobby and corridors.

In summary, if you want to indulge and enjoy yourself in eating,socializing, shopping and relaxing,, Ritz Carlton Hong Kong certainly makes it very easy!

Room Tip: You are here for the view; pick the harbor view room! Make time for any of the afternoon tea experi...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
5  Thank LilyChina
Reviewed 11 August 2013

We checked in one of the suite for a short weekend get-away and birthday celebration. Upon arrival at the hotel, we were escorted to our room and the check in was done in our room. Staffs were extremely nice and helpful and able to address by our name all the time which is amazing, given the amount of guests here.

The room was very nice, albeit slightly small as a suite in my view, but we are talking about Hong Kong here, so I think the size is reasonable (in the local standard). But the room has amazing panoramic views and nice, comfortable sofa around, I can just stay there the whole day. The club floor provide breakfast and afternoon tea and snacks and drinks all the time. It's a nice place to chill out too. If you want a more private breakfast, go to the club floor. If you want more variety then the main restaurant is your choice.

We had dinner at the Tosca, but the food left no impression on me. Given Hong Kong's full range of Michelin-Stared restaurants in town, you are better off dine somewhere else. However, our room service meal was rather pleasant, especially the signature BBQ pork from the Tin Lung Heen. It's heavenly.

On the last day I enjoyed the spa, it was very good. The hotel is next to a high end shopping mall and MTR station and the advantage of staying at the suite is that you can use the limousine anytime (subject to availability) to travel to anywhere in town, which is a good plus point.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank SILW
Reviewed 8 August 2013

I love the interior scents along the corridors and the lobby and the thought that went through the design of the hotel room was incredible. And oh the turn-down service. Great chocolates and lovely fruits. I was given a Club Deluxe Harbour Room and as what the rest of the reviewers, the Club facility was wonderful. I didn't had to wait long for rooms although it could be because I arrived at the hotel late afternoon.

Large rooms and lovely bathroom. The only odd thing was, my room kept smelling of oil/food from the air conditioning system. Other than that, I really have no complaints on the room.

Good sized gym and they had free rental of sport shoes and socks. No such luck with workout attire though.

All-in, a great stay, like my previous stays in other Ritz Carlton locations.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business