“Spoiled again!”

The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong
Ranked #2 of 730 Hotels in Hong Kong
Reviewed 2 March 2014

I have stayed at The Ritz-Carlton HK ICC a number of times, it is very convenient to our offices. Each time I stay at the hotel I know they will be looking for ways to make my stay special. They really got me this time by having chocolate covered strawberries waiting for me in my room just after I returned from working out in the hotel gym. The views from the rooms are incredible, the bed is very comfortable and the set up of the room makes good use of the space. I have not had the pleasure of staying in one of their larger suites but have heard from a colleague that they are stunning. Also, the hotel gym is exceptional, I travel frequently and the gym at the hotel makes a big difference to me. I never wait for gym equipment at the Ritz and the view is so special you almost forget you are working out.

Room Tip: Ask for a harbor view
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Write a ReviewReviews (3,417)

Reviewed 1 March 2014

You cannot make a statement like this without having reason to back it up. Read all the other reviews about this Ritz Carlton Hong Kong here on TA, then add in the most amazing staff and you have one of the more incredible hotel experiences you can have....anywhere!

As many people have written, from the time you first get here, all the time during your stay, and I'm sure when we check out tomorrow, the staff here is what makes this hotel so spectacular. Yes, as everyone has written, the hotel, the gym, the spa and the pool are gorgeous, but without a great staff at every turn it would just be another pretty hotel. This staff is incredibly well trained, and is so courteous without being all over you, it's incredible. Nothing is too much to ask.

We had Saturday Dim Sum in their beautiful restaurant Tin Lung Heen. I wrote I would like to have the chef prepare us his greatest dim sum hits- I never heard back from the hotel, and basically forgot about my request. Well, lo and behold, the chef came out before lunch, introduced himself, and made us the most incredible gourmet dim sum anywhere. The service was perfect, the room beautiful, and the food was incredible.

You could go on and on, but at this point, I have to make a special shout out to the assistant rooms Manager, Anas, who knows every guest by name, and is what this entire experience is all about. We were just having a conversation about something, his entire staff knew of my request, and made sure we were taken care of. And trust me, it was no big deal.

The Ritz Carlton Hong Kong is an incredible place to stay- you feel almost like royalty staying here- the service is impeccable and the hotel is beautiful. SIX STARS!!

Room Tip: Try and upgrade to the club floor. A once in a lifetime service experience.
Reviewed 25 February 2014

Entering The Ritz Carlton Hong Kong was already a story on its own.
I was received and welcomed with an impression of a Hollywood Star than a first time staying guest.

The staff seems to know exactly what they do and posses quite a portion of confidence.
On the other side I felt I like I am interacting and am surrounded by Chanel super models, I have not ever seen as impeccably groomed staff anywhere else in the word than here.

Congratulations on that!

My room was very spacious, beautifully designed, and ultra quiet.
The bed I wanted to take with me home, as had the most comfortable sleep in long time, which was exactly what I needed after long flight from London. The room was located on the 107th floor of the hotel with best views I have ever had in my entire life (overlooking the Hong Kong Island)
I had a Ritz-Carlton Club Room with 24-hour Club Lounge access which I can only recommend, with fresh and healthy meals, drinks and variety of exotic fruits throughout the day and night (for the ones who enjoy spa and fitness, but also the ones who enjoy a good glass of wine or champagne)
I did enjoy the club lounge very much as it was just next to the Spa and the Fitness Centre, which was just floor above.(the club staff was amazing, super welcoming and very professional)
Do not leave the hotel if you have not had at least one spa booking, the therapists are “out of this world” most probably the best in Hong Kong. The spa itself was extremely busy, but the staff was so friendly and trying to accommodate every request, thanks to everyone that was beyond expectations
The fitness facilities and the pool are situated on top of the building with breathtaking views again, as you can imagine, the workout was even more inspiring. I wish every hotel would have their spas and gyms on top.
I invited some friends for afternoon tea at the Lounge and Bar on 102nd Floor, the lounge was busy but the atmosphere was great with young, cool and fashionable Hong Konger definitely a place to spend an afternoon . There is a roof top bar which I highly recommend to visit for a refreshing cocktail, it was unbelievably beautiful to sit outside on that height enjoying a drink almost touching the clouds.

The Ritz Carlton, Hong Kong was an experience on another level.
Pure luxury, and phenomenal staff.
Thank you very much to all staff members who made this stay to a very special and memorable experience for me and my friends, and a big congratulations to the hotel management for such a world class achievement.

I look forward to visiting you again soon.

Room Tip: Club Level Rooms
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 February 2014

We have just returned from 3 days in Hong Kong, and the highlight of our visit by far was dining in the Chinese restaurant at the Ritz Carlton. The food was sublime! Interesting, delicious and beautifully presented. All the staff were delightful, knowledgeable and extremely courteous without being suffocating. Service in general was impeccable and everything we had hoped for from an establishment of such repute! The location, ambience, décor and finally the views were absolutely breath taking! We would whole heartedly recommend the Ritz Carlton to any one wishing to indulge in and experience guaranteed to deliver a lifetime of wonderful memories! Thank you RC!

Reviewed 23 February 2014

My fiance and I had 4 days to spend in HK and chose the RC property as our home base for our excursion. The property itself became a very memorable part of the experience. From checkin through to departure, the service was top-knotch. We were treated to a personalized welcome to the hotel, including champagne and dessert. The view from our 110th floor room was beyond description. The staff was friendly, knew us by name, and friendly without ever being invasive. I would highly recommend this hotel and look forward to coming back.

Reviewed 23 February 2014

Yes Hong Kong is full of top hotels that are really great though pricy and I have tried quite a few of them, yet I shall rate the Ritz Carlton on top of them all. A fabulous hotel by all means: beautiful colorful rooms that has every facility you can think of, impeccable housekeeping (move or use just one tea bag and they will replace it exactly), and I guess that this Ritz Carlton is particularly great, as most other properties under this name, mainly because of the incredibly hospitality standard that it never fails to demonstrate in every detail. Once into the foyer someone will greet you and he or she will probably escort you to the elevator without fail. It is the world's highest hotel, with a lobby on the 103 floor, and rooms even higher, so you feel like in heaven. If you stay on the Club level, it will be a real hotel experience that will remain with your memory. The Club lounge serves every meal and it is actually a 24-hour operation, with self-service facilities during after hours. The infinite pool is a must-see even if you don't swim, as other incredible guest facilities that never cease to amaze. The hotel also houses two Michelin starred restaurants and an incredible bar. What more can one ask of a hotel even if your standard is highest?

Room Tip: It has harbor view on all sides but the better side is one facing Hong Kong island central.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank awhw
Reviewed 20 February 2014

We stayed on son's Birthday Celebration on last weekend.
There were some surprising celebrations as magical!
They were extremely Perfection! and really welcomed my birthday boy.
We could spend the best birthday and amazing staying.

Their gorgeous and very clean facility made us feel gorgeous and comfortable.
Their delicious food/drinks and excellent service made us happy and healthy.
Their good sleeping bed and atmosphere made us peaceable and energetic.
Their smiling and OMOTENASHI made us warm and smiling,too.
Their valuable memories and experiences made us fall in love.

They are the best fabulous and highest hotel in the world!

Thank you RC,Hong Kong!

Room Tip: ・You can impress the nice view from Victoria Harbor side. ・You can enjoy 24 hours of club lounge wi...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family