“Cafe-103 An unforgettable enjoyment !!!”

The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong
Ranked #2 of 730 Hotels in Hong Kong
Reviewed 26 May 2014

If you are finding a place for celebration, Cafe 103 is the perfect one. It is because the view here is amazing. Family and I got a wonderful weekend. I can say this was not our first time having lunch buffet in such 5 star hotels; however the experience was out of our expectation. Especially the food and services quality were in high standard. Very Nice!!
The cake they prepared for my daughter’s birthday was very beautiful. That was a great surprise for us since I didn’t mention and request anything about the birthday issue. I guess they were noticed by my daughter’s dress up. Anyway, she loves the cake so much and always asks for eating there again…..
All the food items are delicious and fresh. Although the display portions of food are in small sizes, staffs have well organize teamwork for refilling. We never need to request and wait for any items. Also, I believe all the staffs are well trained and professional. Even we were arrived 15 munities earlier, the lady in the reception allowed us to have a seat first. And one of the staff did introduce the menu for us in details after he guides us to be seated. That's great for us to have enough time for reading it. During the whole dinning period, it was so warm that they were always insist to provide assistants for us and able to greet us by name with big smiles. We will go again soon as the charge is so worth for the staff services. That’s the services we did not have it before, so memorable.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Write a ReviewReviews (3,418)

Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

A brilliant hotel where views, service and product comes together to deliver a memorable experience. The perfect spot to watch the nightly light show. The pool and gym are an unbelievable experience. The Ozone Bar was a unique experience with a young crowd. Needless to say tge views are great. Try to land a reserved couch if possible - the best seat in the house. I highly recommend a stay.

1  Thank KForster
Reviewed 24 May 2014

We recently had a Sunday brunch on Sunday May 4th. The experience was first class in every way. We would like to thank the Tosca restaurant staff for their attentiveness and in particular for the greeting when I called to make the reservation and in recognising that we were returning guests as well as remembering my wife's food allergies. On arrival we were also greeted so warmly and there were personal recommendations made to my wife for her lunch and what she could eat, given her food allergies. Throughout the whole lunch it was the personal touches which made such a difference to our experience. The food was out of this world and the champagne made the lunch a wonderful way to spend a Sunday all round. We would like to thank everyone who helped make our lunch so enjoyable. We will definitely return again and would like to introduce the experience to as many of our friends as possible. Thanks! Neil J

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Neil J
Reviewed 22 May 2014

This is an excellent hotel in a perfect location in Hong Kong. Service is outstandingly good in every aspect of the hotel - from the moment you check in, to the concierge, to the hotel driver, to the club lounge. Club lounge gets you access to a hotel driver who will drive you anywhere in Kowloon (one way) - but you must be ready to book this in advance as his schedule quickly gets full at least 24 hours in advance.

Don't hesitate staying here for round the clock views of one of the most beautiful locations in the world.

Room Tip: Higher floors get you amazing views and are literally up by the clouds. Do not miss the opportunity.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

I have reached my birthday at world highest hotel in May and I've spent extremely happy day!
Me and son stayed in Deluxe Victoria Harbour Suite.
The ladies and gentlemen always welcome us from entrance of valet parking to check in. They really take care and helpful to all guests with name. The suite and club lounge, restaurant and all facility is gorgeous and elegant decorated. Spa of world highest pool is amazing. And totally perfect cleaned up. All the service is just great and very fast and so helpful, and gently.
RC,Hong Kong is the best hotel!

I was already comfortable and satisfied to spend my birthday at RC,Hong Kong.
But such a perfect hotel celebrated me as fantastic!
When I check into my suite and ready to unpack....,
Ladies and gentlemen visited me suddenly with warmest celebration!
It was unexpected. I was so surprised and I impressed their concern and hospitality.
I've reached my happy birthday at the highest hotel.
I believe, I will spend amazing year!
Thank you my second house in Hong Kong,appreciate your amazing service always,

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 19 May 2014

was visiting HK on a 4 day business trip and wanted to stay by kowloon side, searched and found Ritz carlton. Its the highest hotel in the world, recently built. we booked a club room which was very worth it. modern, nice and clean rooms with amazing view (floor 116). the club lounge had everything you may need, the staff were very helpful and available all the time. the hotel is located above a mall and the kowloon tram stop which makes it very easy to cross over to the Hong kong island side. i highly recommend it if you want to stay on kowloon side, gurantee a clean modern 5 star room and 5 star hotel staff. i also recommend to check out the highest bar in the world on top of the ritz

Room Tip: ask for a room facing Hong kong Island amazing views at night
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank swissexpectations
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Time to short to test the dining experience
Staff make us feel at home along the 460 meters (vertical!)
Swimming pool Jaccuzi and sauna outstanding
Don't miss the lounge and the chocolate of the evening in the room!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business