“Excellent costumer service at Ritz Carlton Hotel”

The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong
Ranked #2 of 729 Hotels in Hong Kong
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

We have really enjoyed our stay at the Ritz Carlton Hotel! Not only it has fabulous interiors but an excellent customer service. We were treated really warm and kind by the staff, especially by Igor Bornosus and Margarita Filipchuk. Their professionalism and warm hospitality was definitely a highlight during our stay at Hong Kong.

Stayed: July 2014
Write a ReviewReviews (3,479)

Reviewed 22 July 2014

My husband and my 2 kids were so happy and satisfied with our 2-night stay in The Ritz Carlton Hong Kong . All hotel staffs were so accommodating and polite especially the asst. recognition manager. Details in their services were excellent starting with our welcome gifts, ie, our framed family picture, delicious chocolates for everyone, and welcome drinks, luxurious beddings, linens, and toiletries. Food was great at the club lounge and the swimming pool was also very nice.

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Enzoanne
Reviewed 21 July 2014

From the moment we arrive, we feel special here. The staff know us by name, they are very friendly and very helpful, especially Charles and those on the club lounge. Ritz HK has a spectacular view and the service is excellent. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 July 2014

it's my first time to stay with Ritz-Carlton. Truely enjoyable stay. I have upgrade my room with club access. It's really worth the price.Food in Club lounge is amazing. Club Staff is very polite and we felt welcome.

Room Tip: The restaurant is nice too
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank AlanZeng
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed 4 nights. 113th floor. Very attentive staff, one of the most comfortable rooms I have experienced and very convenient for my business activity. Hotel fitness / pool facilities very well appointed, plus one of the most striking bars in HK!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Graeme M
Reviewed 18 July 2014

We stayed 1 night in the Ritz Carlton. My room was on the 117th floor with a stunning view. The service was excellent. The Chinese Restaurant was very good as well.
They ve the highest pool in the world (as far I know) and its nice for a little swim in the morning. People from the outside don't have access to it! The furniture and decoration in the room are classic but in a very good quality. I can highly recommend this Hotel.
1 Minus Point: If you are a smoker you have 2 choices. Go up to the Ozon Bar or 117 floors down!
The Ozon Bar on Top is a bit boring. You don't have a direct view down to the streets, there are like 4 meters to the outer wall. I ve seen much better Sky-Bars. Service was good and the drinks as well. Breakfast was very good, but not the best I had in HK. Overall it was anyway the nicest stay I had on my business trip.
The location is ok, but for me, the wrong side of the city. But that is only my opinion.

Room Tip: My partner had the harbour view, but I liked the city view I had a bit more. End of the day it's...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 July 2014

My family stayed for 5 days at The Ritz in HongKong and enjoyed every minute of it. The service Is definitely 5 star quality. The hotel is absolutely beautiful. The view from our room (115th floor) is breathtaking.
We also spent most of our time at the Club lounge. The panoramic view of HK from the lounge is beautiful. The staff there too were amazing. Every meal they served were delicious. My favorite was the clubs Afternoon tea. Their attention to detail is impeccable.
The Ritz has been and will always be my husband and mine's favorite hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Tsim Sha Tsui
The Peninsula Hong Kong
The Peninsula Hong Kong
#12 of 729 in Hong Kong

Been to The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong

Address: International Commerce Center, No.1 Austin Road West, Kowloon, Hong Kong, China
Region: China > Hong Kong > West Kowloon
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#1 Spa Hotel in Hong Kong
#2 Luxury Hotel in Hong Kong
#3 Romantic Hotel in Hong Kong
#3 Family Hotel in Hong Kong
#3 Business Hotel in Hong Kong
Price Range: £310 - £547 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:5 star — The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong 5*
Occupying floors 102 to 118 of the International Commerce Centre in Kowloon, The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong is the highest hotel in the world. The hotel's 312 guestrooms all offer spectacular city and harbour views. With six dining venues including the state-of-the-art Michelin-starred Italian restaurant, Tosca; two-star Michelin Chinese restaurant, Tin Lung Heen; The Lounge and Bar, which features an international all-day dining menu; and Cafe 103, which serves signature chocolate afternoon tea. The rooftop bar, Ozone, is truly a stunning venue at 490 meters above sea level. For those wishing to relax and indulge, The Ritz-Carlton Spa by ESPA located on the 116th floor features nine deluxe treatment rooms and two couple's suites, redefining the urban spa experience in the city and across Asia. The hotel features a fully equipped fitness center and an indoor pool on the 118th floor with a 28m x 7m LED screen on the ceiling, as well as one of the largest ballrooms in the city at 870sqm. Complemented by an additional four meeting rooms, the ballroom has become the major social venue for Hong Kong and has set the benchmark for events in the region. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
The Ritz Carlton Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong