US$193
Hotel ICON Official Website
US$276
US$238
  • Restaurant
Regal Airport Hotel(Hong Kong)
US$199
US$182
Trip.com
  • Restaurant
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$215
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$640
US$561
3,764 results
All reviewsozone barthe club loungeladies and gentlementallest hotelhighest bar in the worldtin lung heenanna lopezelements mallvictoria harbour viewclub managerspecial thanksguest relationskowloon stationswimming poolcorner suiteamazing hotelairport express
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

One of the best in the city, being the highest hotel, the view is amazing everywhere. The location is also very good, it's in the center and easy to travel by all means. You have to stay in club rooms if you want to take the wonderful experience to another level!

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Highly recommend to everyone who want to visit Hong Kong, the best hotel ever, a little pricy but its all worth for it's great quality and service.
Very friendly staffs, hygienic rooms and romantic view

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Jenny L
Reviewed 15 August 2014

I stayed here for few nights, all aspects of hardware and software services are very good, especially the club lounge which is on the 116 floor, 180 degree of spectacular harbor and city view, very helpful and attentive staff. Nice!

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Rosy2China
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Dont know where to start.Maybe the beginning would be best.

We live in Hong Kong and have been married for 8 years so in celebration of our anniversary we decided to treat ourselves and spend a night at the Ritz Carlton. What an unbelievable experience.

We were picked up at home by Sunny the limo driver ,right on time,a cheery smile and super friendly.

On arrival at the hotel we had the best greeting imaginable. We were shown to our room by Aven and Pepper, on the way Aven said he had a small surprise for us, well, what an understatement, we had been upgraded to the Carlton suite. What an amazing room, words just cannot describe it. I personally have never seen anything like it and for once my dear wife was speechless. You could literally see the whole of Hong Kong, it is a corner suite so you have a 270 degree view from 116 floors up, the Hong Kongs skyline is impressive anyway but this took it to another level.

After a bottle of champagne, strawberries dipped in chocolate and a personalised chocolate cake(all gifted) we decided to go up to the ozone bar (the highest bar in the world) for a drink and some Asian Tapas, another eye opener and I would highly recommended. It is open to the public so if ever in Hong Kong a must visit for good music, tasty food, ice cold beers and cocktails all served by the most friendly and attentive of staff.

What really impressed both of us was the truely amazing service by ALL of the staff at the hotel, from Aven and Pepper from the guest relations to Marine from house keeping who took care of our every need in the room with a smile. Every member of staff from the club lounge to the spa knew our name and wished us happy anniversary and every detail was thought of before we could think of it. It didn't seem to matter where we went within the hotel the service surpassed anything I have ever experienced before.

We went for dim sum lunch at Tin Lung Heen the two michelin star (which if our experience was anything to go by next year should be a 3 star)the food and service was fabulous again. Before we checked out Bonnie and Pepper met us and gave us a hand made happy wedding anniversary card, I really can't praise the staff enough. They say it is the staff that make a hotel and don't get me wrong the Ritz is a beautiful hotel, but it really was the service and the staff that made it special. I would really like to name everyone that we met and who looked after us but this review would be very long! Needless to say it was the most wonderful experience and we will definitely be back.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lottie3001
Reviewed 13 August 2014

First time stay at RC HK, usually stayed at W next door.

Choose this area due to proximity to airport express and shopping center and MTR station just down the hotel. Actually it was quite a walk from the airport express and MTR to the hotel but it was inside so was ok unless you are carrying lots of luggage.

From the moment you arrived at the hotel lobby the staff was attentive and helpful.
The check in is at floor 103, it was quick and efficient process.
Went there for family vacation with my kids and they asked for my kids passport and notice that it was my kids birthday during my stay and told me they would send up a cake to my room and sing happy birthday for my kid. I asked if it possible to have tiramisu cake since it was my kid's favourite.

Upon escorting me to the hotel lift they told me my room has been upgraded to harbour view.
The view is amazing of HK island from top floor 117, downside was the room quite far from the lift to get a good view.

The room was spacious and cot bed I requested for my baby was already in the room.
Tried the pool was ok just for a quick family dip and the water is just nice not too cold since it was indoor pool at floor 118.

On my kids birthday they came into my room with the cake i requested and 4 staff singing happy birthday to my kids. It was an unforgetable moment for my family being treated well at RC HK.

During checkout i asked if the concierge would be able to help with my luggage to the airport express since i got 6 pieces to go and taxi wont be able to fit them all. And Mr Aven come out to greet me and asked how was my stay and i asked him personally if someone could assist me and he arrange hotel limo to drive me to the airport express station.

It was a really special moment staying at RC HK, definitely the best i had in HK.
Many thanks to Mr Aven who helped my stays at RC memorable

Room Tip: Ask for harbour view room
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family