US$229
US$314
US$214
Hotel ICON Official Website
  • Pool
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$213
US$196
Cordis Official
US$174
US$154
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$172/night.

US$213
US$202
US$195
US$149
Agoda.com
US$267
US$230
  • Pool
Regal Airport Hotel(Hong Kong)
US$157
US$142
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$160/night.

US$505
US$453
Hotels.com
3,766 results
All reviewsozone barthe club loungeladies and gentlementallest hotelhighest bar in the worldtin lung heenanna lopezelements mallvictoria harbour viewclub managerspecial thanksguest relationskowloon stationswimming poolcorner suiteamazing hotelairport express
Reviewed 30 August 2014

I must say that this is the best hotel that I have stayed in my life. Big window that you can have 180 degree view of outside. The hotel is located up on 103 above storeys. So no blocks. You can see the harbour and Skyscrapers. You will not feel boring even if you stay in the hotel whole day. They also have a breakfast bar that facing the harbour which has excellent view.
The Room is very big, there are two sinks, the toilet and bath room is seperated.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Shirley L
Reviewed 30 August 2014

i had sunday brunch at Tosca with friends on 24 aug and had excellent experience. Carrie and Angus, the two staff who served us, were awesome, very professional and caring. the stunning view of the private room is fantastic. i will definitely recommend my friends to enjoy the perfect dining experience in tosca.

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank canitachan
Reviewed 29 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed here recently and must say that the hotels has some of the most spectacular views of HK skyline. The service is beyond exceptional with guest ambassadors who are there to take care of your every need. I lost my iPhone which they found and promptly notified me of. Everyone is very friendly and remembers your name. My only complaint is that they do not have a separate taxi line for hotel guests . Given the hotel is in a mall this can be a pain...

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2014

We went to celebrate the 6th birthday of my youngest son. Upon entering the room he got very excited with the view. My wife and eldest son were also greatly impressed with the view consisting of a modern urban landscape amidst atmospherically hazy mountains and surrounding waters. The birthday boy got a cake with a candle on his birthday and we sincerely appreciate this very thoughtful gesture.

Ritz pays very close attention to details in terms of finish, layout and choice of furniture and decorations. You feel that everything is in the right place with the varying tones of colors of the room excuding an air of calming elegance.

The pool on the 118th floor and the jacuzzis are clean and the staff are very friendly and are always ready to assist. We spent a lot of time here and in the mall. We tried to go to Disney but went back to the hotel due to the overwhelming crowd and heat and ended up having the most fun just staying within Ritz, elements and the pool.

The buffet breakfast at the lounge presents a wide array of choices and the staff are very courteous and efficient. We also ate at the Chinese restaurant on the 103rd floor and the kids enjoyed the pork barbecue which our server said was their best seller. The servers gave us a treat of cookies and gelatin on the house and the kids enjoyed it.

We will surely spend more vacations at the Ritz Hong Kong in the coming years.

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Nolan A
Reviewed 26 August 2014

food was yummy, also fresh - lobster, grilled very well & chewy. I love it!
Also the server provide very friendly service, make me feel I were like dining at my home, I am sure I will come back and this is the first choice of my special occasion!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends