Hotel ICON
US$273
US$134
US$107
Agoda.com
The Royal Garden(Hong Kong)
US$196
US$164
US$603
US$410
Trip.com
US$151
US$102
  • Restaurant
The Upper House(Hong Kong)
US$673
US$626
US$245
US$224
Travelocity
6,474 results
All reviewsfree mini barvertical gardentimeless loungeclub suitepolytechnic universitym msfree international callsharbour viewtraining hoteltop flooramazing hotelshuttle busfree smartphonepool and gymmobile phoneour honeymoonnespresso machine
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 May 2012

Everything about this hotel was perfect!!! The service, room, gym, infinity pool, and the restaurants!!!
Better than the Peninsula!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 May 2012

We went to Hong Kong for a family trip so we booked 3 rooms. First impression of this hotel was good, the concierge was helpful and the lobby is very trendy. Checking in wasn't all good though, the girl who attended us was a bit rude, when my husband requested a room at the top floor she just brushed him off and we were given rooms on the lower floor. After the hiccup, everything went smoothly. The room is beautiful, clean, modern and with a great view of the city. Bed was comfortable and I love the bathroom.
We tried the above and beyond restaurant, food and wine was exquisite I highly recommend it to dine here even if you dont stay in this hotel.
Green bar at the lobby was also great, we didn't eat here but had cocktails and wine, I can say the price is cheap for the quality.
Heated swimming pool, gym and sauna with the view of the city was amazing.
The hotel also provides free shuttle bus to harbour city.
Definitely will stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 May 2012

Just returned from another fantastic week at the Icon. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone planning on a visit to Hong Kong. From the stylish and comfy rooms, the gym, pool and great views from the lounge bar on the 28th floor this place is perfect.
I must not forget the staff, they are excellent. I have seen a couple of negative reviews but you do have to remember that the Icon is a hospitality training hotel so you can expect a few minor hiccups which I think adds to the experience. Overall I have found the service to be superb and always with a smile...

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 May 2012

HK is really fantastic Icon Hotel too. Second triop to HK in two years and in two differents hotels. I will return to Icon. Very nice staff.
We had a meeting during too days. The second days when we arrived in the meeting room all our documents have disappeared cleaned by the staff in charge of the meeting room. Very bad surprise.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 May 2012 via mobile

Don't believe the previous review. This hotel IS truly outstanding and if you book the 'Above & Beyond' package the service is fabulous. I have stayed at high class hotels all over the world and this hotel is absolutely fantastic. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: May 2012