“A perfect stop!”
Review of Hotel ICON

Hotel ICON
Ranked #5 of 723 Hotels in Hong Kong
Reviewed 19 November 2013 via mobile

I stopped at Hong Kong on my return journey from Australia and the hotel was recommended by a friend. I have stayed in many hotels but this is by far one of the best! Upon my late night arrival I had been told that my club room had been upgraded to a suite! The whole experience was faultless and the service was impeccable! I wish I had longer here and I will definitely be coming back! Thank you!

Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Richard_Hatter, General Manager at Hotel ICON, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2013

Dear sarahlprentice,
Thank you so much for your kind and generous review.
I send you the regards of the entire team. We wish you safe travels and look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Do drop me a note next time and I can make sure you get a great room at a great rate.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 19 November 2013

Stayed here for a meeting a year ago. The service is excellent, beyond excellent if that is possible. The Hotel is gorgeous and relatively spacious (for HK). The staff have a casual attitude with excellent execution/service which both calms you and fills the needs of meetings.

The strange thing is that we picked this hotel because of the cost (it was the cheapest of the 3 options we looked at) and I'm convinced it is the best. The meeting at the top floor was fantastic with again, great service, location, facilities etc.

Only slight downside is that it is a bit of a walk to TST but that also makes it easy to get in and out of with a Taxi. My team and I loved it, and the view is spectacular. Strongly recommended.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Joey S

Dear Joey S,
Thanks for reviewing ICON.
Much appreciated, please let me know personally if you are coming back and I will do my best to reserve a nice room for you.
With best wishes,

Reviewed 19 November 2013

What a streamlined operation in every area. Thoroughly enjoyed our short stay, and appreciated the upgrade to a magnificent suite with wonderful harbour views. The Hotel Icon staff certainly know the meaning of hospitality. Above & Beyond Club Privileges outstanding.

Room Tip: A harbour view is a must.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Neet_g,
Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful impression of your stay at ICON.
The team and I thank you so much for your compliments and we send our best wishes.
Do keep in touch and let me know when you need any help with a room in Hong Kong.
With all good wishes,

Reviewed 18 November 2013

We have just returned from seven wonderful days at the best hotel in Hong Kong - the Hotel Icon. This hotel is excellent in so many ways - it is close to everything (the free shuttle is so good for tired feet), the rooms, amenities, restaurants and most of all the staff are way above any other hotel we have stayed in. From the time the Hotel limousine collected from the Airport until it dropped us back at the end of our holiday everything was perfect. The staff are so pleasant and accommodating, nothing is too much trouble and they are so happy. Darren Lee and Millie in the Market restaurant were outstanding. Looking forward to our next stay at the Icon.

Room Tip: Just enjoy , all to rooms are great.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Lcrh13
Richard_Hatter, General Manager at Hotel ICON, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2013

Dear Lcrh13,
Thanks for your post. I was delighted to read such great comments regarding the excellent service you experienced in the hotel and I was really pleased that you found Darren and Mill from The Market team very outstanding, I will certainly pass this on to them all.
I’m glad that you chose to stay with us for your vacation in Hong Kong. I hope to see you again at the hotel soon and do let me know if I can help with future stays.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 18 November 2013 via mobile

My husband and I just spent 4 nights at The hotel Icon ( Nov 14-18 ) and I would recommend it to anyone. What a fabulous hotel. Truly a 5 stars but in such a subdued way with great service. The room was very spacious , modern and super comfortable. The upgrade for the Harbour view is a must but if you can't afford it the rooftop ( 9th floor) where the awesome gym and heated outside pool are ,will give you an amazing view of the harbour and surroundings.Don't hesitate to book with breakfast included as the food is of high quality and lots of variety and assortment for all tastes. I could go on and on . This is how great The Icon hotel is!!! Don't hesitate you won't regret it!!

• Stayed: November 2013

Dear jchoiniere,
Thanks for your fantastic feedback regarding your experience at ICON.
When you book your next stay with us please drop us an email and we will take care of your booking.
With warm regards,

Reviewed 17 November 2013

Me and my friend been to Hong Kong for 6 days, and stayed at Icon Hotel for 2 nights.

This is such a excellent hotel, with good staffs around and super unique design of hotel especially for their hotel lobby!

Points to highlight, this is 1 of the only hotel i stayed before which all the drinks and tidbits are complimentary from the hotel and the location of this hotel is connected to Hong Kong's MTR and there are so many food stalls just right opposite of the hotel, so its so so convenient.

Overall, this hotel is good + and value for money, of which i will definitely go back again for my next trip.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends

Dear ElyciaAng,
We love doing what we do and are so incredibly happy that you enjoyed your time with us.
We hope to be able to look after you again in the not too distant future.
Please feel free to contact me directly if you need any help with a room in Hong Kong.
With all good wishes,

Reviewed 17 November 2013

When we first arrived we were put off by the crowds on the opposite side of the road waiting for buses to take them home from the Malls

Once we were settled in, we realised this was a lovely haven in this busy city.
We had a harbour view room, and the outlook was superb. Room was spacious and very comfortable. Pool was never busy, but a perfect place to unwind.

As this is used as a training school, staff (and there are plenty of them) are very helpful. Plenty of advice on where to go and how to get there.

Plenty of places to eat in the near vicinity, as we found the in house restaurants were quite busy. Also the hotel shuttle was used quite often, although you should consider the local buses to enjoy a cheap tour of Kowloon and the Island.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Michael H,
Thanks for reviewing ICON.
Much appreciated, do keep in touch and let me know when you need any help with a room in Hong Kong.
With best wishes,