The Mercer is wonderful boutique hotel. Staff is friendly and helpful, and most importantly the rooms are beautifully decorated. Especially the executive rooms on the higher floors are very nice, large for HK standard, and with great extra's such as a little kitchenette, free drinks and an espresso machine for free use. It's in a relatively quiet street, but still only a short walk to the subway.
The only disappointment is the breakfast; free but very basic
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Citadines Mercer delivers contemporary luxury and comfort with large spacious rooms in the fashionable up and coming Sheung Wan area. The new boutique hotel is only 1 minute from Sheung Wan MTR station, and within easy walking distance of Central’s prime business, shopping and dining locations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Southall Travel, Hotelopia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Citadines Mercer Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mercer Hotel Hong Kong
- Citadines Mercer Hong Kong