This is a small interesting hotel in a (becoming) trendy part of Hong Kong. Central to all the sights and amenities, the Hotel is well situated. The room is very comfortable and there was little or no street noise. OK breakfast and friendly staff. My room was large with two flat screen tvs. No real view to speak of but you would need to stay elsewhere if this is what you are after. The room is decorated in a style whi8ch is very similiar to the Hospes Group in Spain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Citadines Mercer delivers contemporary luxury and comfort with large spacious rooms in the fashionable up and coming Sheung Wan area. The new boutique hotel is only 1 minute from Sheung Wan MTR station, and within easy walking distance of Central’s prime business, shopping and dining locations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotelopia, Agoda, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Citadines Mercer Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mercer Hotel Hong Kong
- Citadines Mercer Hong Kong