You have not been for a while to hong kong ? Was my case for 3 years and was time to update the vibrant city. Stay at the mercer allow you to be right on central with easy access to ferries or bus to cross the city. The breakfast is more a "cafeteria" style but it is fine. At least i did not spend too much time at breakfast which did help me on weight issue.
Very friendly and efficient team always ready to serve.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Citadines Mercer delivers contemporary luxury and comfort with large spacious rooms in the fashionable up and coming Sheung Wan area. The new boutique hotel is only 1 minute from Sheung Wan MTR station, and within easy walking distance of Central’s prime business, shopping and dining locations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotelopia, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Citadines Mercer Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mercer Hotel Hong Kong
- Citadines Mercer Hong Kong