Citadines Mercer Hong Kong
Conrad Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$480
Conrad
US$575
Agoda.com
US$562
US$404
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$524
Cordis Official
  • Pool
Metropark Hotel Mongkok(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$345
US$287
US$600
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewssheung wanfree mini barboutique hotelbedroom apartmentliving areaqueens roadwalking distancenespresso machinebusiness tripsmall kitchenhandy phonedim sumfree breakfastlocation is greatby hk standardsfree callsminute walk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 April 2013

i was again upgraded to a suite room and it was so comfortable for myself to stay there with such a great team of stuffs there, nice breakfast, etcetc.
all my local friends found its way easily to meet up with me for lunches & dinners and at the end of stay i felt like i was leaving my own place in HK:( will def. go back there when they open up an outdoor pool!!

Room Tip: maybe.... the first impression when you check in?!
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 April 2013

Was in Hong Kong for the first time and this hotel served the needs well. We were upgraded to a superior room on level 10 for free as we checked in on my birthday, which was nice. The rooms are spacious and well appointed but i didn't love the glass door on the bathroom, you had to pull down a blind if you wanted to go to the toilet, I think there are some areas that designers shouldn't mess with, such as privacy and convenience of a toilet door.
Breakfast was included and was below average, but being in HK I was saving my stomach for better things later in the day so I didn't mind. AND the best coffee in HK is a mere 200 metres away (Barrista Jam on Jervois St), i come from Sydney so finding quality coffee overseas is an issue, but not in this case.
The location is a major plus because of the aforementioned coffee, plus its near 2 gay bars (positive for some) and a very short stroll to the strain station, and another stroll to the central escalator. It is an up and coming area so tourist amenities are not so tightly packed, but coffee and beer ticks most of my boxes.
Taxis aren't familiar with the hotel yet though so grab one of the cards off the reception desk to show to taxi drivers.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank flien1980
Reviewed 2 April 2013

Neat and fairly small hotel in very good location. There are many good restaurants an bars nearby in Soho are and a lot to see in walkig distance. Tram and MTR stations are also very close by and still this is a pretty peaceful location. Everything met our expectations and it was good value for money in our opinion.

Room Tip: We wnt for a standard room and it was ok for us. Not too spacious, but enough for a 4 night stay where our intention was not to spend too much time in hotel room.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 March 2013

I spent 5 nights in The Mercer and it was honestly a very good experience. Normally going to one of the big business hotels in Wanchai district, the Rugby Sevens forced us out to Central and to this nice discovery. Personalized reception, practical and efficient staff, well organised hotel, smaller but very comfortable and clean rooms. The location is perfect for business as well as leisure.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 March 2013

Gonna keep this short but was in HK on business and check was great. I got upgraded to a bigger suite then regular. Service was always great. Quiet hotel. Everybody smiling. Free breakfast is good. Most of the people staying here were all from English speaking countries so was easy to talk to bunch of different people. Gym was small but at least they had one. Staff was friendly. Overall a good stay. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: I couldnt comment on the restaurant or room service because I never tried it.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business