I have choosen The Mercer for my first trip to Hong Kong because it is close to my Company's offices. I have discovered a very good hotel, large and clean rooms, good breakfast and good service. The location is strategic, since it is in a walking distance range from a lot of amenities, and with the underground you could reach the most part of the others. I would reccomend The Mercer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Citadines Mercer delivers contemporary luxury and comfort with large spacious rooms in the fashionable up and coming Sheung Wan area. The new boutique hotel is only 1 minute from Sheung Wan MTR station, and within easy walking distance of Central’s prime business, shopping and dining locations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Citadines Mercer Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mercer Hotel Hong Kong
- Citadines Mercer Hong Kong