I stayed in Mercer for a week between Oct 6 to 11 2013
This Hotel is a superb choice if you intend to stay in HK Central.
It’s very close to the last station on the Island line so travelling is effortless.
It’s a very well maintained property.
It has a variety of eating options just outside the hotel from Chinese, Malay, Indian and even European and of course Mc Donalds is just a hop away.
It has free Wifi in room with super speed.
It has Free MiniBar which has 2 bottles of juices, 2 bottles of Beer, 2 additional cans of beer, 2 cans of Coke, 2 additional cans of Diet Coke and a pack of Chips all replenished daily.
It also has a fruit basket with excellent spread.
The free breakfast was decent with spreads for both vegetarians and others.
The rooms were very spacious even by HK standards.
The TV had decent channels to watch
Overall it’s the smartest choice to stay for business or family visits and I strongly recommend that you explore this property before going for other overpriced ones in HK
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Citadines Mercer delivers contemporary luxury and comfort with large spacious rooms in the fashionable up and coming Sheung Wan area. The new boutique hotel is only 1 minute from Sheung Wan MTR station, and within easy walking distance of Central’s prime business, shopping and dining locations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Citadines Mercer Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mercer Hotel Hong Kong
- Citadines Mercer Hong Kong