By Hong King standards this is an excellent value hotel. Well appointed and reasonably sized rooms and a very comfortably bed. The bathroom in my room was also well appointed, all be it that you need to drop some blinds to ensure privacy between the bedroom and bathroom.
Breakfast was very reasonable and as a complementary option pretty generous. Service was also very friendly throughout the hotel.
A three minute cab ride gets you into the heart of Central and costs $HK 30 (about 2 GBP). A metro station is also 30 secs walk from the hotel. There are bars and a 7/11 convenience store very close to the hotel.
I would throughly recommend this hotel as a cost effective alternative to some of the more major brand hotels on Hong Kong Island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Citadines Mercer delivers contemporary luxury and comfort with large spacious rooms in the fashionable up and coming Sheung Wan area. The new boutique hotel is only 1 minute from Sheung Wan MTR station, and within easy walking distance of Central’s prime business, shopping and dining locations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Citadines Mercer Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mercer Hotel Hong Kong
- Citadines Mercer Hong Kong