We stayed here for 3 nights. Room is not that big but enough for 3 persons. Well equipped and organized. Extra bed was also comfortable as already installed.
Furthermore, they clean it up very nicely. Every time we come back to the hotel and open the door, it feels great to be cleaned.
Free minibar is pretty enough to enjoy some beer and coke. I will stay here again definitely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercer delivers contemporary luxury and comfort with large spacious rooms in the fashionable up and coming Sheung Wan area. The new boutique hotel is only 1 minute from Sheung Wan MTR station, and within easy walking distance of Central’s prime business, shopping and dining locations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, Hotelopia, Odigeo and Ctrip TA so you can book your Citadines Mercer Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mercer Hotel Hong Kong
- Citadines Mercer Hong Kong