“SHUTTLE BUS - Kai Tak to/from Plaza Hollywood”
Review of Plaza Hollywood

Plaza Hollywood
Ranked #232 of 851 things to do in Hong Kong
Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

Terribly disorganised - do yourself a favour & use one of the other free shuttles!!
Gave it 1 star as could not submit with none! :(

2  Thank lprp117

Reviewed 6 January 2014 via mobile

It was very near to my hotel and worth a visit. After tiring myself with Ladies market the previous day, this place was more than a worth of visiting. Had quite a few branded products and fixed rates. Since Sale was also going at some places it made our visit even more useful.

1  Thank Deepak2014
Reviewed 29 December 2013

Been there near diamond hills mtr. Near placfe to shop. There is parkson mall and Hnm there as well as cotton on. Many promotions going on during De seasons.

Reviewed 15 December 2013

We have seen so many glitzy Malls packed to the roof with designer shops selling goods that only the well-heeleed can afford to buy. Plaza Hollywood is glitzy but affordable, a Mall for ordinary people. We stopped here for a bite to eat and coffee. We enjoyed the time we spent there before moving on to Nan Lian Garden, a short walk from the Plaza.

Reviewed 6 April 2013

I have to say I am truly devastated at how this place turned out from a couple of years ago when I visited. New brands and restaurants have now come in and go and while the food court 5 years back was pretty decent quality food for relatively cheap prices, the revamp of this place and renovations done to the food court almost make the food court a high end experience. They have the usual trendy brands like adiddas, nike uniqueglo marks and spencer and etc so if you need to shop for those main brands then here is not a bad idea.

However, in terms of deals, you might not get the greatest ones coming here. They have a dimsum restaurant on the top floor which has always been my family's favorite dim sum place in diamond hill as it is really clean and food is pretty good. Otherwise, I do not think it was the best mall experience I had in Hong Kong, but it definitely had all the brands needed to have a good trip. Once or so often they hold a public show that attracts quite a lot of attention as celebrities do a display or showcasing in the middle of the mall. Not too sure when it happens or how, but I have seen it before. As well, sometimes brands like Juicy and other mainstream brands go on "discounts at the centre of the mall as well usually on weekends that last a couple of days and people go intense at the sales. I guess those have some good deals, but you need to know when it happens as I just get to see them by chance mostly.