“Fantastic, recommended ”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, View details
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Yau Tsim Mong District
Description: With its high ceilings, stately fountains, majestic chandeliers and sweeping Hong Kong view, Tosca di Angelo restaurant is a beautiful example of Italian fine dining in Kowloon. With gourmets crafted by the dedicated culinary professionals and personalized service provided by the restaurant team, diners embark on a gastronomic journey where Mediterranean-inspired cuisine, seasonal ingredients sourced from Italy and fine wines are brought together. Angelo Aglianó's cuisine is created in concomitance with nature and seasonality, where he gives the best expression between meat, fish, vegetables and spices.
Reviewed 16 October 2019 via mobile

Came here for a long business lunch and didn’t expect that we would be totally satisfied.
Well, it was expensive, but totally worth it, great service, perfect dishes and extensive wine list. There where many medium priced good wine options as well.
We all had changes to our orders, and they accommodated our strange wishes without the slightest hesitation, unexpected at a Michelin starred famous Hong Kong restaurant. A great combination of high class paired with friendliness.
I will be back, for sure.
Thank you for a great lunch.

5  Thank Calle K
TheRitz-Carlton_HK, 經理 at Tosca di Angelo, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2019

Dear Calle K,

Thank you for taking the time to review Tosca di Angelo at The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong.

I am enthused by your great review and will ensure the team is commended for your kind words.

Our Ladies and Gentlemen strive to provide the finest personal service and facilities for our guests who will always enjoy a warm, relaxed, yet refined ambiance.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Tosca di Angelo again for more memorable experiences.

Yours sincerely,

Nicoletta Screnci
Restaurant Manager Tosca di Angelo
The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong

Write a reviewReviews (1,409)

Reviewed 12 October 2019 via mobile

Just visited last week for dinner with my colleagues, beautiful restaurants and decor, great food and amazing service

It's one level up Italian cuisine. This restaurant deserve all food stars
Keep it up will be back soon

5  Thank Nitin R

Dear Nitin R,

Please accept my gratitude for your great review of Tosca di Angelo.

We really appreciate you taking the time to write a review. Our Ladies and Gentlemen go above and beyond to ensure that The Ritz-Carlton is a place where the genuine care and comfort of our guests always come first. Rest assured your kind comments have been shared with our team.

We look forward to welcoming you back to The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong for more 5-star experiences.

Yours sincerely,

Nicoletta Screnci
Restaurant Manager Tosca di Angelo
The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong

Reviewed 10 October 2019 via mobile

I went in Tosca in September with my wife and my friends it is a fantastic restaurant, the chef arranged amusing menu for all table , the food was well presented and tasty with authentic Italian flavor, the paccheri with Sicilian prawns it is a must to try if you go in Tosca , the bread very good crispy out side an hot perfect match to eat with olive oil, at end the meal the service team they serve the home made limoncello traditional Souths Italian liquor during the meal I feel to stay in Italy with authentic Italian food and the Head Somelier arrange the Italian wine pairing for all dish . Top italian Restaurant in Hk must to go if you travel in Hk

Date of visit: September 2019
5  Thank CiroP99
Reviewed 8 October 2019 via mobile

My friend and I visited once again our favorite fine dining restaurant it HK. They just newly launched their new Autumn menu and the dishes keep getting better. They had new dishes like pumpkin risotto and pumpkin soup. It was a perfect reminder of the Autumn season and the presentation likewise was instagrammable. Aside from the food of course, the personalize service from the staff is what keeps us coming back for more.

4  Thank Starfullofstars
Reviewed 7 October 2019 via mobile

2 Days ago I went to Tosca di Angelo with my friends to celebrate my friend’s birthday. Firstly our seat was window view where can enjoy the awesome. Also we are not well familiar with the wine. And as we seems like cannot decide our wine, he came to our table after check our preferences recommended sort of light white wine.
It was so nice and even we starts by the glass and bought a bottle. We take signature courses and each courses was so good. Especially, king crab spaghetti, and wagyu beef was amazing, the beef was tender and it was the best beef I ever try. All the servers provide very detail menu explanation, which makes me to imagine the taste of the dish before I eat it. When I was looking for something before I ask to that, the server came to me and ask in advance. They seems like always take care our table. Lastly, they fulfill our expectation, provide us wonderful dinner and create memorable time with my friends.

4  Thank 379anglea