“Great Thai Food”

Neighbourhood: Tsim Sha Tsui
Sydney, Australia
“Great Thai Food”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

The quality of the food is first class, the prices are reasonable. Wine list is very good and well priced. Good selection by the glass.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank JohnL1943

• Chinese (Traditional) first
“Worst meal ever”
Reviewed 1 January 2014 via mobile

We had dinner here on New Year's Day and were so very disappointed. The place was empty when we walked in (that should have been a good indication of what we were in for). It was also deathly quiet. We had to ask the waitress if she could switch on some music as it was uncomfortably silent. The meal was extremely disappointing. The chicken was inedible - not a trace of any "white meat" (breast pieces) in either of our meals and one of the dishes even contained the "bum" which was when I put my fork down. The orange juice I ordered tasted like sachet orange juice. Worst was the price - we paid HK$550 for a meal we weren't able to eat. Very disappointing.

3 Thank 1981kiwis
Toronto
“Oasis of calm and deliciousness”
Reviewed 12 December 2013

My husband and I were staying at the nearby Hyatt Regency, and we ended up eating here 3 times in 4 days. The food was consistently delicious, the ingredients fresh, the service was courteous (especially kind was the owner Kam, who added a personal touch to service) and this served as an oasis of calm in a very bustling part of town.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank AlanaAPN
“good thai food in contemp[orary settings”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Restaurant is in the K-11 complex. It has a modern setting and serves good food. The food is very tasty and good for HK

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Smb1600
sydney
“Stay away.....terrible service that will put you off the food”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

We ate here one night during our stay in HK last week. We had booked in a movie at 9pm and arived at the restaurant around 7 thinking 2 hours was ample time to eat and then catch the movie. We were received very coldly by the staff who seem to be on a slo-mo drug (the guy/girl in glasses just refuses to look up even if you scream right at her face to call out). While we sat, we had to shout at top of our lungs to get some attention even though only 2 other tables were occupied and there were 3 staff who were busy chatting or going about their business refusing to attend to customers. When we weren't heard after several attempts, i almost shouted 'excuse meeeee' then an elderly staff came to take our order. I showed him a vegetarian fried rice dish on the menu and asked if we could have it with chicken, he said 'of course' without asking me further or confirming he got me right. Half hour later he turned up with the wrong dish (no rice, only chicken with veggies). When I complained, he started retaliating and blaming me for placing the wrong order. I showed him the menu and explained that I had specifically asked for the dish exactly on the menu only with chicken added to it. How could he assume I didnt want rice. Then he said weird things like he couldnt see properly in light etc. That made me think the whole staff was on some kind of drug (sarcastic!!). Anyways they again took around half hour to get my husband's dish which was horrible according to him anyway. The food was average overall but the terrible service made us miss our movie and we were so upset by the time food arrived that we didnt really enjoy it. I would never go back to a place where the staff does not even acknowledge you, even if the food is okay.

• Visited October 2013