I read in a lot of the other reviews that people got free upgrades while checking in. Low and behold, we got one too. The upgraded suite was huge (by Hong Kong standards). There was a living room with couch and flatscreen tv, small dining room area with table and chairs, several cupboards, a sink and fridge in the "kitchen" area, a large bathroom and small bedroom with closet, desk and another flatscreen tv.
When first seeing the outside of the hotel I was skeptical, it looked like San Francisco's Chinatown, and not in a good way. However, I was pleasantly surprised upon entering the lobby. It was very small but pristine and the staff were friendly. Overall the hotel was very clean and the room was fantastic for the price.
- Loved their toiletries (I almost never use hotel provided toiletries because I have sensitive skin but theirs smelled great and didn't give me a rash.)
- Room + free upgrade
- Housekeeping (The room was scrubbed floor to ceiling daily)
- Breakfast included (More than enough variety but you have to go early or they run out of things. Typical offerings: hams, breads, boiled egg, sausages, hashbrowns, yogurt and fruit)
- The shower leaked
Overall I thought the room was spotless and comfortable, staff friendly and helpful and the location was very convenient!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel LBP is a smoke-free hotel with 46 rooms, located in the hub of Sheung Wan near Central of Hong Kong, just about few minutes walk from Sheung Wan MTR station, Macau Ferry Terminal and the bus stations, with easy access to the Airport, Soho district and all Commercial Areas of Hong Kong Island. The Sai Ying Pun MTR station between the new extensions of MTR western line will be service in early of March 2015. Hotel LBP will be only 4 minute away from Sai Ying Pun MTR Station, we will keep you update of the schedule. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel LBP reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel LBP Hong Kong