“have it your way”
Review of Pandora After 80s

Pandora After 80s
Reviewed 26 March 2014

It 's was a very pleasur to stay in the hostel.
they propose toiletries in each new gest,
I will be happy to find this cause I am arrive during the night and I forget my toothbrush.
I stay one week in a private room.
I had no problem duribg my reservation.
evething is done to be a nice place.
that is awsome!!!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Pandora A, Responsable réception at Pandora After 80s, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2014

Thank you for you post it 's very helpfull

Reviewed 24 March 2014

We had a stop over in Hong Kong recently and were fortunate to stay at this lovely hotel. We caught the shuttle from the airport and returned on the shuttle the next morning which was very punctual and quick. The room was executive quality, and quiet just a little bit small. The reception staff were efficient and had us checked in within a minute.

Room Tip: The Nespresso in the room was a wonderful surprise.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Felip31
Reviewed 22 March 2014

One of my friend recommanded this hostel in fact there are two hostels one is in Kowloon next to jordan station and a other one is in Hong Kong Island next to Causewaybay station.
I was in the second one.
I rent a private room. The price is correct for the location I mean Causeway bay is really awsome!
and the staff gift brush teeth, soap, iron.

Vrey great experience, I stayed 5 weeks and it 's will be correct

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank James R
Reviewed 7 March 2014 via mobile

Arriving you might wonder what you have let yourself in for. It's hard to find then you doubt whether it's a hotel. I guess it's more a hostel with a few private rooms - which are tiny and so maybe suited me as a single man more than couples or families but that's hong kong for you. It's very central and my box/room overlooked the harbour so I found it very good.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank a b
Reviewed 6 March 2014

The city is just awesome. We slept in a hostel really well located there next to everything. (restaurant, shops, bar, nightclub.) This is a really nice hostel with lovely hostess. just perfect.
the room are very clean, and the staff are very cool!!
It was very cool experience.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Sabrina T
Reviewed 3 March 2014

We went to Hong Kong with 3 friends.
We stayed in this hostel well located, quite close than everything.
Nice hostel !
The staff was nice and kind.
Well done pandora ! We'll come back next time we'll be back in Hong Kong.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I realy enjoyed my holidays in this place : I met a lot of good people, seen a lot of interessant things and eated some good food. If I'll travel again to Hong-Kong, I'll go to this lovely place again!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo