“Nice staff!”
Review of Pandora After 80s

Pandora After 80s
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Pandoras is the fifth hostel i try in HK, and is definitly the best so far. Service oriented staff, clean rooms and good location in Causeway Bay. The air con in the dorm was very appreciated when nights tend to be quite varm and humid in HK.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Mina F

Reviewed 17 April 2014

When I arrived in hong kong I decided to take the bus to go to the hostel and it was not so long. (50min). The A11 can bring us directly from the airport, then it's only 5 min walking by the Wan Chai Fire Station. I had to send a message to the staff to know it, tough.
However no surprise, it's an hostel, but surprising thing that youll never see in Hong Kong, the staff is cool and funny.
The view from the main room is mind blowing and the location very useful, everything is at 10 min with cab.
So if u plan to stay not so long with a little budget I strongly advise you this hotel. Less budget spent on the hotel, more in Honk Kong!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank 268yanis
Reviewed 12 April 2014

It's a very nice hotel,the hotel waiter is very kind.the location is very convenient.A friend introduced me this hotel and it's really didn't let me down.The room is clean ,tidy and quiet,I am sure you will have a good sleep here,good place!

Room Tip: nice hotel
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Xiatian86
Reviewed 6 April 2014

It was a very great experience in this hostel, the staff is friendly and helpfull. The checking is not to the 11 floor but in 9 floors.
However the checking is faster
We have access to the kitchen everytime we want

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 March 2014

It 's was a very pleasur to stay in the hostel.
they propose toiletries in each new gest,
I will be happy to find this cause I am arrive during the night and I forget my toothbrush.
I stay one week in a private room.
I had no problem duribg my reservation.
evething is done to be a nice place.
that is awsome!!!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Pandora A, Responsable réception at Pandora After 80s, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2014

Thank you for you post it 's very helpfull

Reviewed 24 March 2014

We had a stop over in Hong Kong recently and were fortunate to stay at this lovely hotel. We caught the shuttle from the airport and returned on the shuttle the next morning which was very punctual and quick. The room was executive quality, and quiet just a little bit small. The reception staff were efficient and had us checked in within a minute.

Room Tip: The Nespresso in the room was a wonderful surprise.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Felip31
Reviewed 22 March 2014

One of my friend recommanded this hostel in fact there are two hostels one is in Kowloon next to jordan station and a other one is in Hong Kong Island next to Causewaybay station.
I was in the second one.
I rent a private room. The price is correct for the location I mean Causeway bay is really awsome!
and the staff gift brush teeth, soap, iron.

Vrey great experience, I stayed 5 weeks and it 's will be correct