“great location, 5 minutes walk to metro station Mong Kok”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of H1 Hotel

Ranked #375 of 716 Hotels in Hong Kong
GuangZhou
“great location, 5 minutes walk to metro station Mong Kok”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

a comfortable sleep. the hotel is close to metro station mongkok, 5 minutes walk. front gate is easy to find, big enough compare (in HK). room is small but fine with me, my stay is 2 adult and 1 child. it's clean and view is ok lar, right against Langham Place. book via axxda and it did saved my money. since I book twice, 1 is 2 weeks ago and 1 is 2 days ago, the price different.

Room Tip: higher room for better view
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
H1Hotel, Business Development at H1 Hotel, responded to this review, 25 June 2014
Good afternoon Demon D,

Thank you for supporting H1 Hotel for your night and taking time to share your experience here. We are glad to learn that you are satisfied during your stay at our hotel. I hope everything provided to you can meet your expectation and obtain your satisfaction.

Please accept my sincere gratitude for your support, and we are looking forward to welcoming you back to our hotel soon.

Best Regards,
H1 Hotel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Stayed 1 night at H1 hotel by walking in as arrived late to hk and didn't make bookings for that night. Hotel is right across the road from langham (I could receive wifi from langham!) which is right smack in the middle of mongkok and stone throw from eating places, shopping and the mtr.

Room was small but clean and neat. It has much more amenities then what I expected from such a small establishment. Had toothbrush, toothpaste, slippers, soap etc. shower was powerful and bed was comfortable. There is also wifi in the room.

Overall, a very decent place for the price we paid and the location is a big plus. Rooms are small but that is the standard size for most hotels rooms in Kowloon area. Price is very good for a room in mongkok.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank HappySnappyC
H1Hotel, Business Development at H1 Hotel, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Good afternoon HappySnappyC,

Thank you for supporting H1 Hotel for your night and taking time to share your experience here. We are glad to learn that you had a wonderful stay at our hotel. I hope everything provided to you can meet your expectation and obtain your satisfaction.

Best Regards,
Reviewed 26 May 2014

This is the most convenient location I have ever stayed in Hong Kong. Price are reasonable when I compare the rates around town. I saw the pictures the rooms are exactly as shown. Clean, Large window and comfortable. The front desk are nice and helpful. Great experience overall.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank mail4et
Good afternoon mail4et,

Thank you for taking time to share your precious experience. We are pleased to learn that you had a wonderful stay at H1 Hotel. We hope that service provided to you can meet your satisfaction.

Please accept our sincere gratitude for supporting H1 Hotel as your destination stay. We are looking forward to welcoming back yo our hotel soon.

Best regards,
Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

When i was there, this hotel named H1 hotel.

hotel locate near Mongkok, just 5 mins walk from exit C4. there is a small lobby at ground floor, then elevator to the room. A room meet my expectation. As it is a budget hotel, this stay was very ok for me.
if you are looking for sleeping place only, this hotel is suit you.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Alistitle
New York City, New York
Reviewed 11 November 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for two weeks and preferred to stay in a convenient location for sightseeing. A friend helped me book this hotel two days before arrival. It is a bit hard to find and you begin to get anxious when you see the surrounding area -- it's not bad, it's just not the most appealing. Anyway, once you find the hotel, the reception area looks really nice. It's very clean, well lit, and quite modern. They follow a very strict 3PM check in policy but you can leave your luggage with them. Even though we were 3 people, we only got two room keys. It's hotel policy they said. We also got a coupon to get a free gift set from the pharmacy right next door. Each bag had a pack of Tempo tissue, a small tub of ointment, and some Chinese medicinal packs. If you haven't traveled to Hon Kong before, you should note that everyone carries packets of tissue. Many restaurants do not provide napkins so you need to bring your own. You also clean your own eating utensils (chopsticks, forks, knives, plates, bowls, etc), so you need tissues to wipe them. Use your tissue wisely, or you'll have to buy your own 12 pack! Once we get to our room, it was surprisingly spacious. Everything in Hong Kong is compact, but the family room has a lot of space. There is one single bed and one double bed which fits 3 people. There's a good size wardrobe, a mini fridge, safe, and a desk. The bathroom is also spacious. We were on the 9th floor so there wasn't too much noise but we were right off the elevator so we heard all the door slam, people's walking in and out, and people talking. The air conditioning is loud. A few nights, I couldn't really fall asleep because of the noise. A few nights, there's cigarette smell that seems to be circulated into the room. It made it difficult to breathe, let alone sleep.

Perhaps it's a cultural difference, but whenever we ask concierge something, they always ask us when we will check out. I asked for an extra towel one morning and he asked me when I will check out and said cleaning will replace towels later on today. I said, "but I need it now" and that's when he goes, "oh, we will have someone bring one up now." Strange.

Other than those little quirks, the staff are quite nice and helpful. The receptionist gets up when you come in or leave the hotel. We began to notice that a few days into it. There's a lot of mainland Chinese guests where they have a lot of luggage stocked up on purchases and many of then just come in to inquire about rooms on the spot. If you stay at the reception area long enough, you will also see a lot of these guests arranging their last minute purchases and their luggages right at the reception area. Quite a spectacle.

The hotel is about two blocks away from the closest Mong Kok MTR train exit C3 which makes me very convenient. You're only 3 stations away from Tsim Sha Tsui, and 4 stations away from Central. If you don't want to spend a lot of time traveling, this is the place. I visited a friend in Kwai Fong, and even the mini bus gets to Mong Kok and only a block away from the hotel in less than 30 minutes. There are also buses everywhere, you just need to know that you're taking the right one.

I would recommend this hotel if you want a no fuss but comfortable hotel in a centralized location.

Stayed October 2013