“Tarzan is Awesome”
Review of Sam's Tailor

Sam's Tailor
Ranked #7 of 412 Shopping in Hong Kong
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Tarzan is my guy! I have gone to him several times for suit and tuxedo needs and he always takes care of me. Sams always does amazing work and comes through whenever I need them to!

2  Thank Phil M
in 38 reviews
"trip to hong kong"
in 21 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Two in person visits and 3 online orders. Subtle patterns. Ultra lux fabrics. Exquisite tailoring. Love everything about my Sam's collection. About time for another order. Can't beat the shirts either. Speed and value are unmatched.

2  Thank David E
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Sam's Tailor does the BEST job in the world at creating custom clothes for a really good price. I've been ordering clothes from Sam's for the past 7 years and am very impressed by the quick turnaround, level of detail and quality of product. Roshan does an amazing job creating new styles and increasing the level of service!

The custom shirts and suits last and continue to receive compliments at events.

They keep your measurements on file, so you're able to reference your customer #, view materials online and place an order to have it shipped anywhere in the world. I'll continue to order from Sam's for the rest of me life.

1  Thank Sean T
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This week I had the privilege of being dressed by the best tailor in Hong Kong, actually one of the best in the world. Sam's Tailor has already dressed several celebrities in the world and that's exactly how they make me feel wearing pieces of art, composed exclusively on my measurements!!!

1  Thank Simone M
See more reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I visited here two years ago and received an awesome suit that fit perfectly. Very friendly and relaxing experience, as others have said. That's not the point though.

They kept my measurements on file, and last week (2 years later) I wanted a new suit and to try a tailored shirt. I emailed Roshan, he asked what I wanted, and he used the old measurements to make both, he sent them to me (in the United States) and they fit PERFECTLY, just like the original.

I can't recommend them enough. If I was in Hong Kong and was even thinking of purchasing clothing, I'd go there.

1  Thank Alex J