“Best burger in Hong Kong”
Review of Stone's - CLOSED

Stone's
Cuisines: American, International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Tucked away in Hong Kong's up and coming Tai Hang neighborhood, Stone's provides a place for those who are craving a little taste of home. In its spacious and comfortable dining areas, you can find yourself catching up with a group of friends, or striking up new conversations at the bar with a craft beer in hand. Offering a range of mouthwatering starters, mains, burger creations and desserts, Stone's is truly your home away from home.
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

I went in pretty skeptical that the burger would be "all that", but the reviews are right on! The environment is pubby, and the staff is a delight. Worth the short walk!

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Great burgers!! I had the pulled pork burger. Very nice! I found the music too loud for my liking, but that's just me!

1  Thank Andrew M
Reviewed 16 June 2014

If you're fancying some good old western food after too many noodles and dumplings this is the place for you. Also if you're bored of same old same old lagers and fancy a proper pint their Craft beers, both on tap and bottles, and definately not to be missed.

We chose this place after we read some good reviews on here, and they certainly did not dissappoint. I went with my wife and we both fancied the burgers. We found it hard to choose due to the massive choice, including choosing your own toppings. The food was spot on and we'd recommend it to anyone. The service was good and we found it easy enough to find.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Stone's was amazing. I loved going there for their gourmet burgers. There was even an American running the whole show! But... I find that they need to lower their prices a bit. I mean, c'mon! 120 HKD for one burger?! Gimme a break!

Reviewed 14 June 2014

We found this restaurant the last night we where in HK just down the road from Metro Plaza in a side street. The food was amazing and value for money. The staff and the owner are the nicest people and speak English. i highly recommend you find this place you wont be disappointed. We went for both dinner and lunch it was that good.