Staying here with wife and 2 little children. The hotel is indeed very close (3-4 mins away with stroller factor included) to Tin Hau MTR. Pretty much brand new hotel... with good amenities including 40" Sony smart TV where we can play movies from USB and youtube to entertain our active kids. Internet is fast. Staff are very friendly and helpful even compared to other higher star international chain HK hotels we stayed in.
McDonalds, dimsum restaurant and Pacific Coffee (Starbucks similar) attached to hotel building ground floor.
- Choose the deluxe room i/o standard room. The additional cost is more than justified by additional sqm and layout.
- Two blocks away, there's laundry shop that charge hkd 50-60 for a full load, finished in 3 hours. Very convenient! No need to bring many clothes coming to HK.
- If you travel with compact luggage, the cheapest way to reach the hotel from airport is to take cityflyer bus E11 that stops right next to Tin Hau MTR for hkd 20 per adult.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You can stay in Tsim Sha Tsui and shop all day, park right on top of the business heart of Central, set up camp in Wan Chai and party all night, or you could go for a more relaxing stay at Butterfly on Victoria, right next to Victoria Park where abundant greenery offers sanctuary from the city's full-blown intensity. After re-charging yourself with a stroll in the city's biggest park space, embark on a culinary journey on the always-buzzing Electric Road, explore the eclectic foodies' enclave of Tin Hau, or hop on the historic tram to slowly take in the heady mosaic of Hong Kong life. To fulfill travellers’ need for seamless, connected travel experience, the hotel now offers “4G Pocket WiFi Device” to keep your life in sync! Bring WiFi with you around town and stay in touch with the mobile hotspot (unlimited local data) that instantly connects your devices (up to 5 smartphones, tablets or other wireless portable devices) to the Internet anywhere the coverage is available. Straightforward and effortless – this is how travel should be! Offering 132 comfortable guest rooms that mix simplicity with intelligence, Butterfly on Victoria is straightforward and effortless - just like how travel should be. Smart in form and tranquil in colour, the boutique hotel is aptly equipped with free Wi-Fi, branded amenities, device-friendly docking stations and even a free smartphone, offering unlimited local calls and 3G data, a city guide as well as all sorts of interesting info and features Add to this the convenience offered by 24-hour front desk and dedicated ' Local Ambassadors'; this is where you can truly synchronize your life's demands with your soul's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Butterfly on Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Butterfly On Victoria Hong Kong