1,698 results
All reviews popcorn mall tseung kwan o mtr station shopping mall cielo restaurant great hotel ihg hotels sai kung ihg member holiday inn express rooftop bar welcome drink corner room top floor causeway bay new territories hotel is located the club lounge
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Next door to Tseung Kwan O MTR station and PopCorn mall, some 10 minutes' walk away from Aeon supermarket in another mall. In a largely residential area; no tourist attractions nearby.
Big room with bathtub and shower; bathroom separated from the bedroom by a glass wall, offering a view outside. Offer paid WiFi only, but if you're lucky you may catch a weak signal from the neighbouring HI Express (not strong enough for mobile devices, though). Room windows don't open.
Polite staff; the cleaner neglected to replenish tea and coffee on one occasion.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 July 2014

If your planning on watching any live World Cup games at the Crown Plaza in Kowloon East Hong Kong from now until April 13th you'll be out of luck here! Greatly disappointed when I checked in to one of my favored Hotels in HK to find out that there was no live broadcast on any of the World Cup games.
On the subject of disappointment I must also mention the Club Lounge on the 47th floor. If you blink you will miss the small windowless lounge, (the rooms are bigger) wedged in between the entrance, which I found out to be the 47th floor Cielo restaurant.

I thought that this nearly empty restaurant was the Club Lounge and headed for the small salad bar before seating myself, only to find out that I was helping myself to the appetizer which ended up being part of a $HK250 lunch,which actually wasn't bad.
This was the first time (and will be the last) that I pay extra then the normal rate because of the executive floor room offer.(nothing different then being located on a higher floor) with (LOL)executive lounge privileges, So don't get to exited about the executive room and club lounge offer. The room was clean and the staff friendly & helpful as on my prior stays at this hotel.

Room Tip: Special offers may end up not so special after all.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Klaus D
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Very good service. Nice clean room. I had 2907 that had a nice curved window view. Spacious bathroom with separate toilet and shower rooms. TV in bathroom. Nice desk for working.

My group also had a couple meetings. Service was excellent as expected in Hong Kong. Rooms were very comfortable and equipped for all meeting needs. We used buffet for breakfast and one dinner. Great variety. Food was good for buffet.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Returning to HK for the first time in 10 years I booked into this hotel thinking it was close to the main tourist sights on the island. I was a bit shocked when I had to travel a good 20min on the MTR to get there. Once I did I was glad I made the choice, Everything about this hotel was a high standard, from check in to check out I had a great stay, room was huge compared to some HK hotels, food and beverage areas always clean and well maintained, staff very friendly and helpful.

Highly recommended

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Mal O
Reviewed 27 June 2014

I love hotels in Asia
I love even more IHG's standards in Asia
I absolutly admire newest in Hong Kong - the Crowne Plaza in Kowloon East

Firstly, location wise, its not so off as it seems, with an MRT (subway) at the hotel,its only a 20min ride to Causeway Bay-Wan Chi.

My platinum status was immediatly acknowledged and I was upgraded to an amazing room.
The mattress on my king size, words cannot describe my comfort. Other benefits include a 50" Sharp Flat Screen TV with 360 degree rotation and tilting, rain forest shower, complementary bottle of wine with plate of fruit, free wifi which is decently fast, and a very affordable price.

Breakfast was excellent too: very good coffee! (surprise), excellent salad bar and fresh fruit selection, hot food looked great but didn't take any, especially inviting omlette station. Serving fresh smoked salmon is alway a bonus for me.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business