Holiday Inn Golden Mile Hong Kong
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$277
US$202
Shangri-La.com
US$183
  • Restaurant
The Royal Garden(Hong Kong)
US$158
US$118
US$196
US$146
  • Restaurant
The Langham, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$268
US$230
US$182
US$128
  • Pool
Dorsett Wanchai, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$108
Hotel Direct
  • Restaurant
Dorsett Mongkok Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$78
Hotel Direct
2,995 results
All reviewsnathan roadmtr stationexcellent locationtsim sha tsuitwo double bedsexecutive clubwalking distancenathan rdrooftop poolbuffet breakfastchungking mansionsconvenient locationshopping districtexecutive flooran upgradekowloon parkharbour city
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I stayed here for three nights and the hotel was clean, presentable and everyone was friendly.
Being a Platinum member i was greeted as this upon arrival, however, it took a long time to checkin which was annoying as they generally have my details on file and keys ready to go!

The rooms are spacious with plenty of options for food in the hotel or closeby. I would recommend not eating in the hotel as its very pricey! Duck around the corner for something to eat, they're some great pizza, noodles, japanese restuarants very close by - get amongst it for half the price of what you would pay for room service.

As a Platinum i would of expected lounge access free of charge, so its a bit sneaky when they try to upsell you this on arrival!

Sometimes the traffic outside was a bit noisy with every 2nd car tooting there horn, so perhaps the hotel could insulate the windows a bit better??

Overall it was good. close the some shops, a 7 eleven across the road for a quick drink, and plenty around to do and see.

Thanks for a good stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 June 2014

This hotel is very convenient for MTR and the ferry. staff are helpful .We were given an executive room because our room was not ready .large room but no view. Breakfasts are excellent with plenty of choice it was great having the airport bus to Kowloon station as you could check in for the airport there brilliant I thought

Room Tip: We stayed in room 1720 this was near the lift which was quite noisy during busier periods so take this in account if the room is near the lifts
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I first stayed here 39 years ago. My room was a newly renovated Premier room. It was simple and uncluttered but very comfortable. The bathroom is small with only a shower but that suits me.

Every staff member I encountered was as friendly and helpful as they could be.
My check-in was complicated (made so by me) as I was paying for my colleague and reorganised our bookings. Remy handled this smoothly, with no fuss and a smile. Although she wore an 'In Training' badge she handled it like she had been doing it for years.

I had a great hamburger in the Bistro on the Mile coffee Shop; I have fond memories of this in its previous incarnation as the Vienna Cafe. Wiener Schnitzel is still on the menu!
Sadly Delicatessen Corner has closed.

I had dinner last night at Osteria. Service was excellent and It was clear to me why Peter was the supervisor: excellent customer service skills and knows his product well. It was the first time I was able to enjoy a glass of Barolo by the glass.

There are more luxurious hotels in Hong Kong but none can beat the location of the Holiday Inn Golden Mile or the excellent staff. Any of the staff I met could easily be poached by the Peninsula Hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Location is very convenient close to TST mtr station with a free airport express shuttle from Kowloon station if you travel by airport express which we did !!!! We stayed in a double deluxe room spacious 31 sq m rooms a bit old but well maintained !!!! Big bath room with a bath tub !!!! Very close to seven eleven stores and Indian restaurant !!! Staff were very friendly and accommodative.

Break fast Spread was good with a lot of fresh Fruits too !!!! Overall a nice stay

Room Tip: upgrade to remier rooms recently renovated
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Stayed here on a business trip recently. Whilst I didn't experience all that the hotel had to offer - it certainly fulfilled the brief. My experience of Holiday Inns throughout the world means that I know I can rely on a comfortable bed and good pillows and a functional bathroom.

Easy to get to the local MTR station and loads of shopping on Nathan Road and beyond - so a good choice no matter what the reason is for you to be in Hong Kong.

Big bonus was getting an airport express train to Kowloon Station and then a free shuttle straight to the hotel door. Quickest and easiest way to get to the airport and back again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business