A very busy hotel with good size rooms. We are a family of four with two children aged 9 & 11. We chose one room with two double beds as this was a two night stopover to break our London - Sydney flight with a shopping blitz. Upon check in we were offered a plethora of added fee upgrades of which we choose one at $200 HK per night that offered the children dine free and a 30% discount in all hotel restaurants. This payed for itself and some since we had dinner at the hotel buffet both nights. Best way to describe the hote is - We were comfortable. Our room appeared to be recently renovated and was immaculately clean. Bathroom very small. The hotel pool on the roof provided a nice setting. The staff were very friendly and all spoke english. The room maid was over zelous and couldn't wait to clean our room each day, it was a bit annoying knowing he was waiting. The complimentary water bottles in our room was a nice touch and when housekeeping relised there was four of us they replenished the water and cosmetics very promptly. our room rate included a late 6pm checkout at no charge which was very handy. Our son had an incident in the hotel buffet were he accidently broke a glass coke bottle with a glass fragment cutting his cheek slightly. The restaurant manager was extremely attentative calling first aid and a duty manager immediately whom promptly attended. They escorted him with my wife to our room were they attended to him very attentively. Upon checkout the next evenning the same duty manager in a very busy lobby left what she was doing to see if all was ok, which it was and paid particular attention to our son. I thought this was very impressive and personal of her for such a minor incident. Ideal location and hotel for a Hong Kong shopping spree. Exceptional value for money. Was recommended to me by both a friend and travel agent whom both stayed there. I have already recommended it to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the very heart of Kowloon’s bustling city centre, the Holiday Inn Golden Mile Hong Kong offers business and leisure travellers a vibrant location, contemporary conveniences, and all the luxuries of home while away. The hotel provides 621 invitingly comfortable twin, double or king size beds equipped guest rooms and suites, Executive Club floors, award-winning restaurants, bar, function rooms, a landscaped rooftop pool, a state-of-the-art health club, free Wi-fi and entertainment. The hotel also installs handy smartphone in all its guest rooms. Guests can use the phone throughout the stay, with unlimited data and calls to Hong Kong, Australia, India, China, Taiwan and UK included for free. Holiday Inn Golden Mile Hong Kong is adjacent to the Mass Transit Railway (MTR) which leads to Hong Kong’s major commercial and tourist districts. The famous Star Ferry is within five minutes walking distance and Hong Kong International Airport is just a forty-minute drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, IHG, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Golden Mile Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Golden Mile Hotel Hong Kong
- Holiday Inn Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Golden Mile Hong Kong