Ibis Hong Kong North Point
The Upper House(Hong Kong)
US$701
  • Restaurant
The Peninsula Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$936
US$684
The Peninsula
  • Pool
Grand Hyatt Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$592
Agoda.com
US$365
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Dorsett Mongkok Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$317
US$216
Hotel Direct
2,737 results
All reviewsjava roadharbour viewbudget hotelairport busmtr stationrooms are smallconvenient locationfree wifidouble roomlocation is excellenthigh floorcauseway bayexitwellcomekettleeateriesconvenience
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 August 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
GM_IBNP, General Manager at Ibis Hong Kong North Point, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Location is very good. MRT just next door, Airport bus just around the corner. Can take tram and buses as well. Very well connected. Food is not a problem, many restaurant along the street. Room a bit small, but this is the standard of HKG. So, no big deal about this. I'm coming to HKG for my 9th wedding anniversary and really appreciate the hotel upgraded me to the harbour view room. Really enjoy the view.

On other note, the hotel receptionist are very polite but lack of the knowledge of place of interest and nearby restaurant. Hope the hotel management can train them and look into this area.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ibis Hotels
1  Thank Calvin C

Dear Valued Guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Hong Kong North Point. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

It is glad to learn that you enjoyed your stay with our convenient location and great harbour view. We have taken note of your comments on our staff's knowledge and will certainly look into it immediately

Reviewed 29 July 2014

I've stayed in this Hotel 3x now over 3years and it seems to be in decline.
The location is good HK island and not to far from central.
North Point isn't the nicest of areas but believe me their are a lot worse in HK.
The reason I choose to stay is the brand its well known and I know what the brand offers.
However I went this June and firstly wasn't given my points as I stay with Ibis a lot in many different countries also the rooms don't seem to be as clean as they were when I first stayed, the air con smells so does the shower.
There simple things that can be address also its a Budget Hotel but you can find much cheaper and nicer I've found this year so price needs to be looked at because its double anything you would pay in say London.

Room Tip: Don't use their own website to book the hotel.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank nikkivalentine

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis Hong Kong North Point. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

The hotel is in a very convenient area, 1 min to MTR (no so luggage friendly exit [STAIRS]) near the main bus terminal and many eatery around... I got a room with a beautiful view... staff are ok, like ones at Sheng Wai location better, they are more helpful and friendly. The bed was very comfortable but the room is super small. Not recommended for pp with a lot of luggage. We have a good bit of bags and the large suitcase can take up 2/3 of the space between the bed and the wall. The wall is bit thin. I can SO hear the people in the other room... I am a bit disappointed as I expect a larger room and a bit more comfort. The corridor is also very narrow. Bathroom is outdated - come on, it used old school gym shower head and just a bottle of shower gel/ shampoo. Towels are provided but nothing else much. We took a taxi to the airport and it is almost HKD$400. Not a very close location if you are going with taxi.

Room Tip: if you are single and don't have a lot of bags, you plan to go shopping and just enjoy a short stay, this is not a bad choice.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

I am delighted to learn that you love our convenient location and beautiful harbour view during your stay in our hotel. We will replace our bathroom equipment by end of this year and hope you can visit our hotel to experience it in your next trip to Hong Kong.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
GM_IBNP, General Manager at Ibis Hong Kong North Point, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014