JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong
US$129
  • Pool
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$277
US$196
US$142
Trip.com
  • Restaurant
The Royal Garden(Hong Kong)
US$165
US$124
US$181
US$141
  • Restaurant
The Langham, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$270
US$230
  • Pool
Dorsett Wanchai, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$108
Hotel Direct
  • Restaurant
Dorsett Mongkok Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$79
Hotel Direct
2,453 results
All reviewspacific placethe executive loungefish baradmiralty mtr stationhigh end mallmountain viewcorner roomdirect accesspeak tramshopping mallbusiness hotelbreakfast buffetbit datedbusiness tripchinese restaurantfitness centerluxury hotel
Reviewed 18 March 2012

theres not a bad word i can say about this hotel, well worth a visit!!!!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 March 2012

I stayed for 5 nights at this hotel and I had to say this is the perfect business hotel. Just 3minutes taxi ride away from the financial area and next to pacific plaza for dining and shopping. It was super easy to get there by airport express to Hong Kong MTR station and by 5-min taxi ride to hotel.

Check-in was super fast. I had a corner room which was perfect. The double beds were super comfortable and the writing desk was pefect for me, since it has a table light which makes it brighter when i write.

I spent a minute or two playing with the buttons next to the bed which allow you to adjust the amount of light into the room. Bed were super comfortable as expected at any Marriott hotel. The bathroom had the shower and bath separate.

Room service was prompt and when I asked for a vase to place some flowers in the room, it came in 2minute. Wow!

Pros: Room is big, bed is super comfortable, service was prompt, location was perfect for business, near to Admiralty MTR station (3-min link through pacific plaza), the writing desk is perfect for a business travellor, taxis are plentiful. Free cup of coffee while you wait at the taxi queue near the lobby exit.

Cons: Shopping is only at the high-end Pacific Plaza and Admiralty plaza, boring breakfast which I started skipping on my 3rd day.

Room Tip: Try to get a corner room which is bigger.
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 March 2012

The hotel, the view, the rooms, the staff, the executive lounge, and the location are all top notch!

If you read all my hotel reviews, you'll see that I've had a real love-hate relationship with Marriott's' these past few years. The JW in HK is how I remember them, (And how many in the US should become. I can't think of a thing I'd change.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 March 2012

We arrived into Hong Kong, took the airport train to Hong Kong, and then a taxi over to the hotel. Upon arrival, we went up to the Executive Lounge for our check-in. Everything was smooth and efficient. Afternoon tea was about to come to an end and so were the most decadent and delicious tiny chocolate fudge tarts! The person cleaning up noticed that we were impressed with the taste of the goodies and, without asking us, wrapped up the rest of them and gave to us! The lounge concierge told us that we would have a concierge floor level room without a view and we were disappointed, so she found us a mid-level room with a view which made us very happy. If you are in Hong Kong, you should always get a harbor-view room, especially if you are staying on the Kowloon side, which was not the case on this visit.
The room was gorgeous, but not overly large, with every amenity you could imagine. The corner rooms are larger, but we did not get one on this trip; we were happy to get our view which was indeed spectacular. Years ago, when we first stayed at this property, it was a Marriott and then, eventually, it was re-branded within the Marriott family to its JW name and status. The hotel exceeds the JW Marriott standards. The outdoor pool is wonderful and opens at 6 am for the lap swimmers. It is glorious to be in the middle of the city and be able to swim in such a great pool. Actually, for pool lovers in Hong Kong, the pool at the Renaissance Hong Kong is even larger and grander ! The selection and quality of food in the executive lounge is among the best at any Marriott lounge worldwide and will dazzle even the fussiest person's tastebuds and eyes. The service is excellent and the staff is there to truly please. The hotel connects to the Pacific Place Mall which is very nice. Don't forget to go Hong Kong Park which can be reached by escalator from the mall; the park is a magnificent oasis in Hong Kong complete with gardens, walking paths, a greenhouse, and an aviary. The JW Marriott Hong Kong is now my Hong Kong home!

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor with a harbor view.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank ilovebali18
Reviewed 6 March 2012

Stayed here for 5 nights with work and Hong Knog was at it's most wet and miserable for all that time. THe locals were clearly wrapping up and feeling the pinch. Fortunately the reception given at the hotel was warm, with very good service and a large comfortable room complete with a good shower, work facillities and internet. I particularly quote the internet as many hotels have a login screen before you can actually get on lie, which prevents my clients VPN working. No such problem here and it allowed me to work late or on Sunday in the room when I could not get into an office. The other pluses were lcoation, over the Pacific Place shopping centre with some good eating places, and the hotels own Chinese restaurant on the 3rd floor. That was outstanding, both in service and quality of food. It certainly competes with the nearby Conrad, and is perfectly located for th Peak and Wan Chai areas.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business