JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$186
US$196
US$142
Trip.com
  • Restaurant
The Royal Garden(Hong Kong)
US$165
US$124
US$141
  • Restaurant
The Langham, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$270
US$230
  • Pool
Dorsett Wanchai, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$108
Hotel Direct
  • Restaurant
Dorsett Mongkok Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$79
Hotel Direct
2,454 results
All reviewspacific placethe executive loungefish baradmiralty mtr stationhigh end mallmountain viewcorner roomdirect accesspeak tramshopping mallbusiness hotelbreakfast buffetbit datedbusiness tripchinese restaurantfitness centerluxury hotel
Reviewed 23 March 2012

I am really really TIRED writing good things about Marriotts and their property. It just seem never to compromise on their services and standards !

The property on Queensway stands tall like a KING !! And a service to match !

The Chefs cook up the best of meals ! The rooms are Super Luxurious and COMFORTABLE !

The decor and the interiors are amazingly done. Keep it up , it just can't get better than this !

Room Tip: There isn't a BAD Room !!
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Ariinss
Reviewed 22 March 2012

this hotel kindly let us book our whole family into one room, 2 adults & 2 children aged 14 and 12, we couldn't have afforded 2 rooms. The staff were lovely & friendly & explained everything; the room was a good size & had great views, a lovely experience.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 March 2012

Second stay here - three nights this time on business. The hotel is very nice just like the last time I stayed here. The service standards and basic quality of the hotel is very high and overall a very impressive experience (please see my review of last year). I was asked about my last stay at the reception with my kids and was given two small teddy bears to take back for them. A very nice gesture which my kids absolutely loved. The breakfast was as nice as the last time and found the tall helpful chef from the last time who was as usual good with tips on things to do and places to eat etc. However this time I also have some not so nice comments.

The room I got this time was a little noisy - the toilet sanitation of the room or rooms (couldnt tell if it was becasue of one or two) adjacent to mine made a lot of noise which got me up sooner than I would have other wise in the morning (on an average starting 5 30 am).

Got an opportunity to use the gym this stay - has a number of machines and equipment but was a bit disappointing compared to the rest of the hotel.

I thought that the hotel is not as vegetarian friendly as my experience last time. May be things have chnages in teh menu since.

Overall an excellent place to stay in HK

Room Tip: Try and take a corner room - its slightly bigger and also is not as noisy with plumbing of the rooms adjacent.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 March 2012

This was my first visit to Hong Kong and I couldn't have picked a better place to stay. The staff was friendly and helpful. The food in the restaurants was great. My room had an amazing view and was immaculately clean. It's Hong Kong, where space is limited, so don't expect a huge room. However, there was room for a king-sized bed, desk and a comfy arm chair. The hotel is conveniently connected to a huge mall and is only a few minute taxi ride away from the financial center.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 March 2012

theres not a bad word i can say about this hotel, well worth a visit!!!!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family