2 people are viewing this hotel
Expedia.comUS$252
Hotels.comUS$252
PricelineUS$252
2,978 results
All reviews pacific place the executive lounge admiralty mtr station direct access corner room platinum member shopping mall business hotel business trip breakfast buffet chinese restaurant harbour view dim sum luxury hotel high floor location is excellent wan chai
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 December 2012

Very nice hotel with spacious rooms. Best of all is the executive lounge, if you have access. Not only is the food good, but you can save a lot on the cost of meals during your stay. Breakfast is good and evening hors d'oeuvres are numerous and tasty. I recommend the hotel and the lounge.

Date of stay: October 2012
1  Thank BillSweeney1
Reviewed 30 November 2012

I stayed for a week in a corner harbor view room. It was small but very nice views, comfortable bed and free water, fruit, coffee and tea. We had use of the executive lounge which did make our trip enjoyable. The staff in the lounge is excellent as far as directions, maps and recommendations. I thought the food was much more plentiful than many lounges we've used before and was very good. The breakfast had both Asian and Western selections, happy hour was plentiful, wine, liquors and food and lovely desserts. We enjoyed all of the restaurants in the hotel and had fun at the wine bar with live music at night. The location was good within walking distance to some shopping and sight seeing and we purchased the octopus pass. Overall would have given 5 stars but there were a few cosmetic issues with the room that needed attention but overall very much enjoyed this hotel.

Room tip: Go for best room view possible, since the rooms are so small it makes a big difference in how enjoyable your time in the room is
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 November 2012

Everything was wonderful upon our arrival. Amazing attention towards minimum detail. We checked in at 8am thinking we would have to wait till normal check in time which is at 3pm. They shuffled as quickly to an amazing 22nd floor with a beautiful view of Hong Kong and did the check in while in the room. Best service ever during our 5 night stay. The only things that bothered me a little are the weird frangrance they use in the lobby, the feather down pillows and duvet since I am allergic, but I asked for other pillows and were inmediately changed.

Room tip: If you are allergic ask for a feather free room.
Reviewed 25 November 2012

I am a gold card holder with Marriott and therefore access to the lounges. The two days I stayed at this hotel I used the lounge for breakfast both days. Generally these lounges are an oasis of calm but here that was not the story.

The lounge was full kids. Now I have no issue with kids, I was one once but not when they behave like this

We had toddlers screaming , babies crying. Now there isn't much you can do about it . But letting your kids finger the food and them put it back? Taking the third bagel off a stack and shoving the other two back with hands that were covered in yoghurt mmmmm.

I pointed it out to the waitress and asked her to remove them.....she did not. The bagels of course!

Eating toast and cheese off the keyboards in the

What really made it worse was there was an upstairs which could of been adults only but no, to get up there you had to fight the human slalom of toddlers

Apart from that a good location in the middle of the mall at pacific place

But I'm back staying at the shangri la in future.

Room tip: Higher is better
Reviewed 23 November 2012

I recently stayed at the JW Marriott after a break of a year or two. Whilst the location and service were still good the room, and the general decor, are starting to look a lttle tired, nothing drastic, but relative to the other hotels in this category definitely on the dowdy side. I suspect that for similar money there are better options around.