You can't sit/rest on the floor? You must be kidding me. SUCKS!!!
Can't a person rest??!!!?? Staff is so Rude, they can't tell you to stand up POLITELY!!!! And they lack in seats here in the lobby!!!! And you can't REST ON THE FLOOR!!! You lack seats and you can't rest on the floor!!! BAD VERY BAD!!'
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel has recently completed a comprehensive hotel exterior upgrading programme, all rooms are now available to provide exemplary standard of service and ensuring high level of customer satisfaction. Overlooking the spectacular Victoria Harbour, the Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel is located along Canton Road in Tsim Sha Tsui, at the heart of the city’s busiest commercial, shopping and business hub. The Star Ferry and Hong Kong’s cruise terminal are at your footstep, while shopping is right next door with the hotel forming part of Harbour City – Hong Kong’s largest shopping complex. After an exciting day of sightseeing or business meetings, settle into one of the Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel’s 665 guestrooms and suites while staying connected via the complimentary Wi-Fi internet service, and the complimentary handy smartphone which is now fully up and running throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Marco Polo Hongkong
- Marco Polo Hotel Hong Kong
- Marco Polo Hongkong Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Marco Polo Hotel
- Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel Hong Kong