Great location with excellent service.
The hotel is minutes away from the Kowloon Airport express station and easy walk to the MTR. Great for meeting business associates or using the MTR to arrive at appointments on time. The gym is efficient for relieving stress or you can walk 5 mins to the waterfront.There is direct access to Harbour City if the weather is bad outside with good shopping and numerous restaurants to enjoy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amongst Hong Kong's top business hotels, Prince is in the heart of Tsim Sha Tsui in Kowloon. The hotel is on the doorsteps of the China Ferry Terminal and Harbour City - Hong Kong's largest shopping complex of more than 450 shops featuring the world's leading brands. Comfortable and spacious, the 394 guestrooms and suites come with a comprehensive range of business services and facilities. Enjoy your journey in Hong Kong to the fullest with a handy, a complimentary smartphone for travellers. Built-in benefits include unlimited 3G mobile internet, unlimited local calls, international calls (10 designated regions including Australia, China, Germany , Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, the Philippines, the UK and the USA) and Wi-Fi hotspot. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Splitty, LateRooms, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Prince (Marco Polo Hotels) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Prince Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Prince Hotel
- Prince (Marco Polo Hotels) Hong Kong