Stayed at the Prince for 3 days.
- Terrific location for dining, shopping and moving around HK
- Excellent service and attention to detail
- Huge room, clean and daily refreshment of the complimentary fruit and water
- Excellent staff who helped us with many different requests for assistance and information
- Not cheap, but you get what you pay for here
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amongst Hong Kong's top business hotels, Prince is in the heart of Tsim Sha Tsui in Kowloon. The hotel is on the doorsteps of the China Ferry Terminal and Harbour City - Hong Kong's largest shopping complex of more than 450 shops featuring the world's leading brands. Comfortable and spacious, the 395 guestrooms and suites come with a comprehensive range of business services and facilities. Enjoy your journey in Hong Kong to the fullest with a handy, a complimentary smartphone for travellers. Built-in benefits include unlimited 3G mobile internet, unlimited local calls, international calls (5 designated countries including China, Philippines, Japan, United States, and United Kingdom) and Wi-Fi hotspot. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Prince (Marco Polo Hotels) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Prince Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Prince Hotel
- Prince (Marco Polo Hotels) Hong Kong