Good location. Always stay in Marco Polo Prince for my work trip for the past 5 years, easily accessible and right within Habour City. Room is spacious but facilites and setting is rather old. The walls are thin and I am able to hear what's going on in the next room. Loved the given choice of pillows. Tried almost everyone of it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amongst Hong Kong's top business hotels, Prince is in the heart of Tsim Sha Tsui in Kowloon. The hotel is on the doorsteps of the China Ferry Terminal and Harbour City - Hong Kong's largest shopping complex of more than 450 shops featuring the world's leading brands. Comfortable and spacious, the 395 guestrooms and suites come with a comprehensive range of business services and facilities. Enjoy your journey in Hong Kong to the fullest with a handy, a complimentary smartphone for travellers. Built-in benefits include unlimited 3G mobile internet, unlimited local calls, international calls (5 designated countries including China, Philippines, Japan, United States, and United Kingdom) and Wi-Fi hotspot. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Prince (Marco Polo Hotels) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Prince Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Prince Hotel
- Prince (Marco Polo Hotels) Hong Kong