This. Place. Is. Divine.
Hotel was so fantastic that we had a hard time leaving to tour the city and go to work. Amazing service anywhere you go. Rooms have great amenities, and the turn down service includes a little treat from the spa every night.
Tried several of the restaurants and they were all delicious. Breakfast buffet was so fantastic we went twice. Bar on the 25th floor has a great view of the light show over the harbor.
You DEFINITELY want to make an appointment at the spa. How can you possibly stay here and not enjoy the best spa in Hong Kong! Best massage ever.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The iconic Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is the epitome of contemporary luxury combined with Oriental heritage. Having delighted guests with award-winning service and impressive facilities for over 50 years, it is the much-loved address for those seeking an exclusive sanctuary in the heart of this exciting city. The spacious rooms and suites offer magnificent views of the famous Victoria Harbour and the city skyline. A collection of ten outstanding restaurants and bars, including three with Michelin stars, and a Shanghainese-inspired holistic spa, indoor pool and 24-hour fitness centre, make Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong the recognised home away from home for discerning leisure and business travellers alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Mandarin Oriental, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TravelUp and Travelbag so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Mandarin Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Mandarin Oriental