Stay dates 16-19 October : To Celebrate the 50 yrs of Mandarin Oriental (M.O) Hong Kong
We had heard of the legendary M.O. level of service from other travellers...... , but experiencing it 1st hand was quite a revelation. Right from entry level , no check in ,straight to the room where the staff took down our details ! Right from the 1st day, we felt at home and there was
a familiarity level with the staff.( which is rare in big hotels). Location: Walking distance from Central Station( 3 stops to Kowloon) , from Lan Kwai Fong ( night hangout area), from the Ferry terminal for Kowloon. Restaurant Lunch & Dinner: Exceptional .Room was large and full of all the modern gadgets. Bottomline : If you can afford it ...... it's a no brainer ..........go for the M.O in Hong Kong.........it's the ultimate thing.............the experience will stay with you for a long while after........
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The iconic Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is the epitome of contemporary luxury combined with Oriental heritage. Having delighted guests with award-winning service and impressive facilities for over 50 years, it is the much-loved address for those seeking an exclusive sanctuary in the heart of this exciting city. The spacious rooms and suites offer magnificent views of the famous Victoria Harbour and the city skyline. A collection of ten outstanding restaurants and bars, including three with Michelin stars, and a Shanghainese-inspired holistic spa, indoor pool and 24-hour fitness centre, make Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong the recognised home away from home for discerning leisure and business travellers alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Agoda, Southall Travel, Travelbag, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Mandarin Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Mandarin Oriental