I stayed there for 2 nights, for the first time. I chose it because I have stayed at the Mandarin Oriental in Singapore several times, which I think is great. The Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong lived up to its reputation. A wonderful hotel. Outstanding staff. The only minor issue concerns the restaurants. Their reputation is so high, that many non-hotel guests seem to eat there. My restaurant of choice was booked out, but the concierge went to great lengths to find me a spot (successfully). You should try to make a restaurant booking before you arrive in Hong Kong. Overall, a wonderful experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The iconic Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is the epitome of contemporary luxury combined with Oriental heritage. Having delighted guests with award-winning service and impressive facilities for over 50 years, it is the much-loved address for those seeking an exclusive sanctuary in the heart of this exciting city. The spacious rooms and suites offer magnificent views of the famous Victoria Harbour and the city skyline. A collection of ten outstanding restaurants and bars, including three with Michelin stars, and a Shanghainese-inspired holistic spa, indoor pool and 24-hour fitness centre, make Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong the recognised home away from home for discerning leisure and business travellers alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Mandarin Oriental, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Mandarin Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Mandarin Oriental