We stayed at the Mandarin Oriental early November 2013. We had a Harbour Room booked and on arrival were upgraded to a suite room. The Suite was a nicer room, but we were a bit disappointed with our new view of a building, rather than the harbor view that we were looking forward to. We asked about the harbor view and were told that the room we were upgraded to was a better room, and no harbor view rooms were available. Even though two days before I had received an email confirming the harbor view room. Apart from that, the room was very nice. The breakfast at the restaurant was also good and the location was great. It was and easy walk to the ferry, only 10 minutes. Fast free internet was available in the room along with nearly everything you could ever need. Bathroom was very nice, shower, spa bath and even a television. I would recommend the Mandarin Oriental to others for a very nice room in a good location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The iconic Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is the epitome of contemporary luxury combined with Oriental heritage. Having delighted guests with award-winning service and impressive facilities for over 50 years, it is the much-loved address for those seeking an exclusive sanctuary in the heart of this exciting city. The spacious rooms and suites offer magnificent views of the famous Victoria Harbour and the city skyline. A collection of ten outstanding restaurants and bars, including three with Michelin stars, and a Shanghainese-inspired holistic spa, indoor pool and 24-hour fitness centre, make Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong the recognised home away from home for discerning leisure and business travellers alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Mandarin Oriental, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelbag, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Mandarin Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Mandarin Oriental