Husband and I stayed at the Mandarin for the fifth time in December 2013 (whilst visiting our son) on route to Bali. We were warmly welcomed at check in and after a couple of minutes one of the receptionists handed my husband our company business card and asked if the address was still current. They had kept this for 8 years! As other reviewers say, a timeless classic hotel, excellent housekeeping, excellent accommodation and excellent staff. We didn't eat at any of the restaurants in the evening this time but did enjoy huge, wonderful breakfasts! We would not stay anywhere else when visiting Hong Kong.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The iconic Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is the epitome of contemporary luxury combined with Oriental heritage. Having delighted guests with award-winning service and impressive facilities for over 50 years, it is the much-loved address for those seeking an exclusive sanctuary in the heart of this exciting city. The spacious rooms and suites offer magnificent views of the famous Victoria Harbour and the city skyline. A collection of ten outstanding restaurants and bars, including three with Michelin stars, and a Shanghainese-inspired holistic spa, indoor pool and 24-hour fitness centre, make Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong the recognised home away from home for discerning leisure and business travellers alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Mandarin Oriental, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Mandarin Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Mandarin Oriental