My husband and I love Mandarin Group hotels and very much enjoyed our stay at the Mandarin in Hong Kong for 2 nights recently. Check in was professional and friendly. Rooms are immaculate with spotless and stylish bathrooms. Recommend a Harbour View room.
I visited the Salon for a manicure which was probably the best I have had and my husband very much enjoyed the 90 minute Escape package massage in the Spa. Both areas really welcoming, peaceful with a high quality offering.
Location wise the hotel is very convenient for all public transportation, including the Star Ferry.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The iconic Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is the epitome of contemporary luxury combined with Oriental heritage. Having delighted guests with award-winning service and impressive facilities for over 50 years, it is the much-loved address for those seeking an exclusive sanctuary in the heart of this exciting city. The spacious rooms and suites offer magnificent views of the famous Victoria Harbour and the city skyline. A collection of ten outstanding restaurants and bars, including three with Michelin stars, and a Shanghainese-inspired holistic spa, indoor pool and 24-hour fitness centre, make Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong the recognised home away from home for discerning leisure and business travellers alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Southall Travel, Travelbag and Odigeo so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Mandarin Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Mandarin Oriental