Ideally located in Central, extremely close to Hong Kong station and piers and perfectly convenient when you arrive from the airport. Efficiency from reception staff, concierge and porters is flawless. Somebody from the reception showed us to our bedroom and explained the main features: light remote control, etc. Everything is designed to make your life easy and comfortable while staying in the hotel. The decoration is cosy and warm and makes you feel at home. I loved the bathroom, with its walk-in shower and bathtub. I had trousers and shirts dry-cleaned and washed and I was happy with the service. Breakfast buffet was sumptuous, so many good and tasty things to choose from to start a new day, definitely loved it. Staff was extremely efficient and welcoming and people smiling. We also had an afternoon tea during the weekend and it was worth it. The only thing I had to complain about (I wrote it in the satisfaction survey and got a prompt answer from hotel management, which is a good point and shows their customer-orientation) was that the air-conditioned was so powerful, even though outside temperature was barely above 15° beginning of March, in the breakfast room it was freezing cold, especially if you were sitting under the ventilation slit. It was pretty much uncomfortable and had to ask every morning to be seated away from ventilation slit. Nevertheless, I am very much looking forward to staying once again there and I hope I will be able to enjoy the spa and other facilities next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The iconic Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is the epitome of contemporary luxury combined with Oriental heritage. Having delighted guests with award-winning service and impressive facilities for over 50 years, it is the much-loved address for those seeking an exclusive sanctuary in the heart of this exciting city. The spacious rooms and suites offer magnificent views of the famous Victoria Harbour and the city skyline. A collection of ten outstanding restaurants and bars, including three with Michelin stars, and a Shanghainese-inspired holistic spa, indoor pool and 24-hour fitness centre, make Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong the recognised home away from home for discerning leisure and business travellers alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Mandarin Oriental, Travelbag, Priceline, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Mandarin Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Mandarin Oriental