Everything you need, before you even know it... Very spacious room and bathroom. All the amenities you can wish for. Attention to detail is an understatement...
You'll never have to wait for a cab or will have to ask for anything twice.
This hotel has a story, a soul and most important, normal dimensions! You don't feel overwhelmed by gadgets or bling-bling/kitsch decoration. It's just pure tradition, taste and class. Most beautiful flower arrangements ever.
The spa is expensive but I got a perfect manicure at 8 am sharp: an amazing woman named Rita, delicious nespresso and view on the harbour. What can a woman ask for more to start the day!
Adds the "pleasure" to the business trips!
And very important, if you need to be in Central: location, location, location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The iconic Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is the epitome of contemporary luxury combined with Oriental heritage. Having delighted guests with award-winning service and impressive facilities for over 50 years, it is the much-loved address for those seeking an exclusive sanctuary in the heart of this exciting city. The spacious rooms and suites offer magnificent views of the famous Victoria Harbour and the city skyline. A collection of ten outstanding restaurants and bars, including three with Michelin stars, and a Shanghainese-inspired holistic spa, indoor pool and 24-hour fitness centre, make Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong the recognised home away from home for discerning leisure and business travellers alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, Odigeo, TravelUp, Travelbag, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Mandarin Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Mandarin Oriental