I have stayed at this property a few times and the attention to detail is flawless! I love the more modern rooms with the window seat and lighter colors. The concierge staff is amazing and extremely helpful. The mandarin Grill is truly one of the best restaurant in Hong Kong. Innovative food and great service. The location is wonderful as a few minute walk to the star ferry and the MTR is right outside the back door of the hotel. If you don't have lots of luggage like I did you can take the airport express direct to the airport. The location in central is so much more relaxing than the congestion of Kowloon. The pa could be freshened up a bit but the treatments are on point.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The iconic Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is the epitome of contemporary luxury combined with Oriental heritage. Having delighted guests with award-winning service and impressive facilities for over 50 years, it is the much-loved address for those seeking an exclusive sanctuary in the heart of this exciting city. The spacious rooms and suites offer magnificent views of the famous Victoria Harbour and the city skyline. A collection of ten outstanding restaurants and bars, including three with Michelin stars, and a Shanghainese-inspired holistic spa, indoor pool and 24-hour fitness centre, make Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong the recognised home away from home for discerning leisure and business travellers alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Mandarin Oriental, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Travelbag, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Mandarin Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Mandarin Oriental